Changes to spec

RYuill

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long before BW you can still make changes to the spec? I know at some point the order get locked in.

I have BW 19, I want to add Interior light pack and remove non smoking pack

Dealer is not getting back to me so is either on holidays or cant be bothered.

Cheers.

Does anyone know how long before BW you can still make changes to the spec? I know at some point the order get locked in.

I have BW 19, I want to add Interior light pack and remove non smoking pack

Dealer is not getting back to me so is either on holidays or cant be bothered.

Cheers.

As this week is week 17 I think you will find that it is too late to change the spec.

You could give Audi Customer Service a ring on 0800 699 888 and they would be able to confirm the situation for you.

Ok thanks, I will give them a call. Its not a big deal, just after reading this forum it seems the interior light pack is a must have option.

I think it's four weeks before build it closes.

FYI, I don't have interior lighting pack...... My car still moves along just like one with it ;)

Reactions: amped2 and RYuill
That's about right Mr Mig. Best bet is the dealer who has access to all updates.. just need to ask or hope they keep you informed. As for ILP.. love it but bit miffed you have to have it with Pano Roof at extra cost, why not just put price of roof up to include ILP..?

I think it's four weeks before build it closes.

FYI, I don't have interior lighting pack...... My car still moves along just like one with it ;)

I called in to my dealers this afternoon and I asked him and he confirmed that the build closes 4 weeks before actual build week.