Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add RYuill on Facebook

Who else BW 19 ??

Anybody else got BW 19??

Ordered my Glacier white, S-tronic, S3 on 25th-March from Dundee, was given bw 19, who else has this build week? and what date were you given for delivery? I was told within the first 10 days in June but have seen a few people say they were told end of May.

This wait is killing me.

Sitting offshore with nothing to do except look at this forum, youtube and photos. its becoming an addiction

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I'm build week 19, ordered the 14th January S3 stronic but changed the colour from amalfi to monsoon and it knocked the build week back originally was supposed to be end of April.
    Delivery 05/2014 Audi S3 3 Door - Monsoon Grey, Lunar Silver Full Leather, Full Tech Pack, Comfort Pack & Full Parking, B&O sound

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wills_1990 View Post
    I'm build week 19, ordered the 14th January S3 stronic but changed the colour from amalfi to monsoon and it knocked the build week back originally was supposed to be end of April.
    Should have stayed with Amalfi! Ordered 4th January and build week 17 (this week). I was sure my build week was so far away after I ordered because I choose Amalfi but your experience suggests to me maybe not.

I have been told that it should be 3-4 weeks to ship and be delivered to my dealership. I'm not sure if this is correct but I'm sure I read cars destined for dealers in South West seem to come through slightly quicker. Different port of something. Happy to be corrected.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Should have stayed with Amalfi! Ordered 4th January and build week 17 (this week). I was sure my build week has game so long because I choose Amalfi but your experience suggests to me maybe not.

I have been told that it should be 3-4 weeks to ship and be delivered to my dealership. I'm not sure if this is correct but I'm sure I read cars destined for dealers in South West seem to come through quicker. Different port of something. Happy to be corrected.
    What dealership is yours coming too?
    Delivery 05/2014 Audi S3 3 Door - Monsoon Grey, Lunar Silver Full Leather, Full Tech Pack, Comfort Pack & Full Parking, B&O sound

3rd Gear

Status
    Salisbury
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add RYuill on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by wills_1990 View Post
    Have you been told a delivery date? Tried find out yesterday if there was an update, but there not getting back to me.

1st Gear

Status
    Ordered my S3 on 01/04/2014. I have build week 19 confirmed. Expected delivery date I have been given is last week in May or first week in June.
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add RYuill on Facebook
    Last week in May sounds good to me. Think I will probably be start of June some time as I'm central Scotland. Nice spec, I see you have also went for the non smoking pack, after reading this forum I have been thinking about changing it. Probably be to late now.

1st Gear

Status
    I don't get why Audi don't make all cars non smoking as standard and make it an option to add the lighter and ash tray? Non smokers out number smokers these days... Also, if you have kids, the lighter makes a tempting target for little fingers! A friend of mine's 4 year old burnt their hand after managing to depress and then pull out the lighter from the dash in their A4.
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add RYuill on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SilureMark View Post
    I don't get why Audi don't make all cars non smoking as standard and make it an option to add the lighter and ash tray? Non smokers out number smokers these days... Also, if you have kids, the lighter makes a tempting target for little fingers! A friend of mine's 4 year old burnt their hand after managing to depress and then pull out the lighter from the dash in their A4.
    So what's in place of the ashtray with the non smoking pack ???
    2014 S3, S-tronic, Glacier white, Black styling pack, Privacy glass, Light and rain sensor, LED headlights, Black 3D inlays, Non smoking pack, Adaptive cruise control, ASS, Hold assist, Sat Nav

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RYuill View Post
    Anybody else got BW 19??

Ordered my Glacier white, S-tronic, S3 on 25th-March from Dundee, was given bw 19, who else has this build week? and what date were you given for delivery? I was told within the first 10 days in June but have seen a few people say they were told end of May.

This wait is killing me.

Sitting offshore with nothing to do except look at this forum, youtube and photos. its becoming an addiction

Cheers
    I'm exactly the same!! Exhausted all the YouTube videos! Only this forum keeping me from going insane!!!
    Ordered: A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi S-Line Scuba Blue SD Sat Nav, rear parking sensors, blue mats, aluminium roof bars, mono.pur, audi sound system, folding mirrors

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RYuill View Post
    So what's in place of the ashtray with the non smoking pack ???
    Nothing!! Going to email my sales rep a few days before collection and hope he can get me one. Handy for loose change etc!
    Ordered: A3 Sportback 2.0Tdi S-Line Scuba Blue SD Sat Nav, rear parking sensors, blue mats, aluminium roof bars, mono.pur, audi sound system, folding mirrors