Who else BW 19 ??

RYuill

Reaction score
Anybody else got BW 19??

Ordered my Glacier white, S-tronic, S3 on 25th-March from Dundee, was given bw 19, who else has this build week? and what date were you given for delivery? I was told within the first 10 days in June but have seen a few people say they were told end of May.

This wait is killing me. :banghead:

Sitting offshore with nothing to do except look at this forum, youtube and photos. its becoming an addiction :w00t:

Cheers

Reactions: Minion Bob!
I'm build week 19, ordered the 14th January S3 stronic but changed the colour from amalfi to monsoon and it knocked the build week back :( originally was supposed to be end of April.

I'm build week 19, ordered the 14th January S3 stronic but changed the colour from amalfi to monsoon and it knocked the build week back :( originally was supposed to be end of April.

Should have stayed with Amalfi! Ordered 4th January and build week 17 (this week). I was sure my build week was so far away after I ordered because I choose Amalfi but your experience suggests to me maybe not.

I have been told that it should be 3-4 weeks to ship and be delivered to my dealership. I'm not sure if this is correct but I'm sure I read cars destined for dealers in South West seem to come through slightly quicker. Different port of something. Happy to be corrected.

Should have stayed with Amalfi! Ordered 4th January and build week 17 (this week). I was sure my build week has game so long because I choose Amalfi but your experience suggests to me maybe not.

I have been told that it should be 3-4 weeks to ship and be delivered to my dealership. I'm not sure if this is correct but I'm sure I read cars destined for dealers in South West seem to come through quicker. Different port of something. Happy to be corrected.

What dealership is yours coming too?

Have you been told a delivery date? Tried find out yesterday if there was an update, but there not getting back to me.

Ordered my S3 on 01/04/2014. I have build week 19 confirmed. Expected delivery date I have been given is last week in May or first week in June.

Last week in May sounds good to me. Think I will probably be start of June some time as I'm central Scotland. Nice spec, I see you have also went for the non smoking pack, after reading this forum I have been thinking about changing it. Probably be to late now.

I don't get why Audi don't make all cars non smoking as standard and make it an option to add the lighter and ash tray? Non smokers out number smokers these days... Also, if you have kids, the lighter makes a tempting target for little fingers! A friend of mine's 4 year old burnt their hand after managing to depress and then pull out the lighter from the dash in their A4.

I don't get why Audi don't make all cars non smoking as standard and make it an option to add the lighter and ash tray? Non smokers out number smokers these days... Also, if you have kids, the lighter makes a tempting target for little fingers! A friend of mine's 4 year old burnt their hand after managing to depress and then pull out the lighter from the dash in their A4.

So what's in place of the ashtray with the non smoking pack ???

Anybody else got BW 19??

Ordered my Glacier white, S-tronic, S3 on 25th-March from Dundee, was given bw 19, who else has this build week? and what date were you given for delivery? I was told within the first 10 days in June but have seen a few people say they were told end of May.

This wait is killing me. :banghead:

Sitting offshore with nothing to do except look at this forum, youtube and photos. its becoming an addiction :w00t:

Cheers

I'm exactly the same!! Exhausted all the YouTube videos! Only this forum keeping me from going insane!!!

Grateful if anyone with build week 19 can let us know once cars produced and are shipping.

I am build week 19 so presume every build week 19 car will be on the same ship.

Thanks