A3/S3 Hatchback/Sportback/Saloon Register(s)

What about the 1.2 register and if you have an S3 Saloon where do you post.... (poor Joe is spoiled for choice)

Surely it would be best sticking to.

General A3/S3

S3 specific

A3 specific

Audi specific

General stuff.. holidays PPs etc etc

We can do without all the confusion... why is a 184 different from a 150? Why no 1.6 Tdi ????

What about the 1.2 register and if you have an S3 Saloon where do you post.... (poor Joe is spoiled for choice)

Surely it would be best sticking to.

General A3/S3

S3 specific

A3 specific

Audi specific

General stuff.. holidays PPs etc etc

We can do without all the confusion... why is a 184 different from a 150? Why no 1.6 Tdi ????

I have just grouped the stickies together to tidy up the 8V section, as it was starting to look ridiculous. I can only group what I can see, if there's a need for a 'register' for other models, then please create one, and PM me, I will add it to the first post.

You will see a few changes over the next few weeks RE:the stickies in the 8V section, as I tidy it all up.

Any suggestions from other 8V owners, let me knpw, and I will try to cater.

Thanks

Joe

Reactions: PilotAudi
I took delivery of my Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSI COD Attraction S-tron last Monday morning (25th Aug).
It is well optioned with:
Red with black interior
Panoramic Sunroof
Technik Pack
Style Pack
Comfort Pack
Assistance Pack
Street Legal Window Tint
Paint & Alloy Protection
So far I am extremely happy with the car and with Audi Centre Perth in Western Australia. Delivery was three weeks earlier than predicted, thanks Guy's. Now I just need to figure out all the controls......

I'm taking delivery of mine on Saturday

2.0L TDI 184hp
Sport back
Glacier white
Leather seat upgrade
Tech pack
Rear parking sensors
Phone prep high
2 years free servicing

Can't wait until Sat ;-)
Free GAP insurance

Picking up my wifes saloon on friday night after it has been to the detailer for a proper going over and protection coat first.