Purchase and Audi Questionnaire/Survey !!!

andy203

Q5 Black Edition
Reaction score
On purchase of my car apart from the handover checklist and the PDI Roads test report, I did not get any other paperwork, i.e. Invoice, I just got a hand written receipt for the final payment on the car. I find this a little strange as every other car I have purchased I have had a typed invoice. Is this just my dealer or is it the same across all the Audi dealers?
In relation to the customer survey / questionnaire after purchase, has anybody been contacted as a result of completing it and returning the email? I have completed and returned it with some very adverse comment on it and have yet to be contacted by either Audi Customer Services or my dealer. This is after two weeks of submitting it.
Does anybody read them or is it just a paperwork exercise??? And yes I did tick the box to allow contact from Audi and the dealer.

I have a copy of a New Vehicle Order form from my dealer which is computer printed and lists out the full detail and specification of the car with all the prices itemised. I was also given a copy of the Vehicle Detail form when I placed the order which is a standard Audi form confirming the production date, specification, model code (8VABTL), colour, interior colour, model description and list of options.

When I collected the vehicle I was given a copy of the PDI/Road Test (Stage 4a) form and a copy of the Handover checklist.

I don't know about any contact following on from the Customer Survey / Questionnaire as I had nothing at all to complain about.

I've just completed a questionnaire about my car, which was sent to me by post, but you can also do it online. I also did one about my dealership experience when I collected my car. All other forms and receipts etc. were on typed headed paper. The copy of the PDI/Road Test stating the correct mileage, 16, was in folder that contained the manual within the glovebox...