• Sline manual 2.0tdi saloon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Or wait for 184 saloon if it turns up

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Focusy

Reaction score
I'll try again with my poll. They do say third time lucky :)

what would you go for?

I assume as you say "or wait for the 184 if it turns up" you are talking about a A3 Saloon. In which case it would be none as I prefer the Sportback.

Can you also Delete the previous post containing the poll.

Deleted the old one sorry about the lack of multi choice

TDI for me, based on mileage alone.

I wholeheartedly recommend you go test drive a 184 TDI though..... Granted, not a saloon, but it might blow your mind ;)

what about the 180bhp s-tronic saloon?

what about the 180bhp s-tronic saloon?

There is that but also I think you should have broken the 184 potential option down to manual and S-Tronic versions.....

You might have to delete and start again lol. I won't boss you about though - think we can live with it as it is.

Back on topic - I'd go for the COD S-Tronic.

Of those, COD s-tronic. I'd actually go for an S3 s-tronic though... ;)

Of those, COD s-tronic. I'd actually go for an S3 s-tronic though... ;)

Or even a manual S3... 40mpg achievable and awesome performance when you forget about 40 mpg .. Need to get Sportback as no manual saloon. B* Audi ' !

See Dave is doing his Mod impersonations again! Post hash 2 Thought you'd been retired ;-)

Reactions: Pulp84
As per my post to the original thread.

Would always stick with my S-Line 2.0TDi 150 (Saloon) over the COD because I do a lot of miles.

But, not entirely sure I make the most of its efficiencies on my commute so actually would consider downsizing to the 1.6TDi and use the money saved to have specced Tech Pack, B&O and Interior Light Pack.

I'm a company car driver so it's not a case of having all the options I wanted as I'd hit my max budget with my current spec.