Switching off the brake-lights....

Thought you were joking about that price, so I threw a few options on and got one to £88k, over £20k just in options! :blink:

I saw a Q7 today in Salisbury Audi - £60k and it had one option (black metallic paint). Didn't see what engine but was an S-line. I'm guessing that can go the same way once you get you hands on option list. It did have a lush button tail gate close - amazing! Love that as I'd be too lazy to use my arms.....

You can double an RS6's list price in options if you go mad, Audi have definitely got that part down to a tee!

Some of the option prices on 7 and 8 in particular are sky high. Think B&O is approaching £7k it is good though! As for Auto boot shut that is cool and standard fit on A7. Miss that feature but not the size of the beast!

Okay what I want to know is (BECAUSE I STUPIDLY DIDN'T TICK HOLD ASSIST!!!!!) If I am at a set of lights and I leave the car in D on the electronic handbrake will it still creep forwards?

What about getting the dealer to retrofit? Surely its just a switch and some reprogramming. There doesn't seem to be an emoticon for money coming out a smiley faces nose.

The car will always creep forward in drive. I beleive on a hill it will hold temporarily before creeping forward.