New car has arrived earlier than expected

Coddy

Reaction score
What a surprise when I phone my local Audi garage and find the new car has arrived almost 2 weeks earlier than the estimated build date....... I think I have to have a lie down before I jump through the roof with excitement. Roll on next week.

Reactions: Micromecca and warren_S5
Nice one. What have you ordered and when did you order it?

I'm waiting for my sportback, est delivery mid June.

A very pleasant surprise - enjoy!

Just hope you don't have a mad scrabble to get the money/finance sorted due to the earlier than expected arrival, and can take delivery early too.

John.

For me it was 3-4 months earlier than it was supposed to be :)
I ordered it in November and they said it will be build i March (would probably get it in April). I called the dealer, that I would like to change some stuff.
Then he was like "wait a minute", you car was build last week. That was in middle of December.
And I got the car 21 January :) I can say, that was an surprise.

The build was quoted as week 16, which with 4-5 weeks on top, makes early May. My order is an S3, 5 door sportback, 2.0tfsi quattro, s tronic, misano red. Code ref: APBWQ2LJ. I have thrown in a couple of extras since the initial purchase. Really looking forward to it.

I had sorted out that part early doors thankfully, so no need for the panic button to go off just yet

Lucky ****** you! No such luck here. Enjoy!

Sounds like you are just behind me in the queue, based on what I have seen with my order, you should be 2nd week in May, sounds like you have an extremely nice car on order:applaus: