Okay, i know....
I have had an iPhone 3G, 4 and 5.... So I might be a little bit bias.
However, when my job put up a android-only policy I thought "how bad can it be?"
Ohh boy was I up for some nasty surprises!
Got the new Samsung Galaxy S5
- charger imploded after charging 10 min - needed a new charger
- earphones are so extremely bad in quality, you would not believe it!
- they hurt my ears, even with the smallest plastic molds on
- feel of the +/- buttons is really bad
- sound quality is really poor
- you need to download apps for everything, even fx podcast, and chances are that you get a crappy app
- finger scanner - ohh boy, don't get me started on that one.... Takes AT LEAST 5 swipes to lock up the phone.
- the water protector of the USB plugs is just in the way all the time, when you want to connect a cable
And now to the audi a3 part
I have just bought the correct AMI >> micro USB cable
- podcasts can not play over it, like it was easily possible with the iPhone
- if you manually get the podcast playback to work, then it is not possible to change podcast from the car, like it was easily possible with the iPhone
- phone still rings in the phonebox, although the car is also ringing - why?!
All in all, really not impressed - and I dearly miss my iPhone just 4 days in the land of android.....