ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny_boon View Post
    ive yet to see another S3
    Unlucky...so far I've seen (I'm still able to keep count):

3 red 3dr
    1 red 5dr
    2 black 5dr (both with LEDs - could've been the same one)
    1 estoril 5dr with full black pack (didn't think I'd like the combo, but looked awesome in the flesh!)
    1 silver 3dr

Four of those were in Edinburgh, the rest in Aberdeen. Also, today was the first time I heard one driving past while I was on foot...sounded cool. Not too loud, but just enough to hint at performance! Not sure about the LEDs though - personal preference I guess.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I think its about time to calm down dears
    Current - A3 2.0TFSi monsoon grey

New 2014 coming March 3rd - 10am - S3 Phantom black - black styling pack - comfort pack with ACC - SSS - B & O - interior lights - rear parking sensors

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s33nyboy12 View Post
    I live in a village not too far from Melton Mowbray and in my village there are 3 R8's a nice new white jaguar xkr, a Ferrari 458, too many bentleys and range rovers and Aston martins, also occasionally a yellow Lamborghini murcielago! No need to go to Scotland to see decent motors, just come closer to Nottingham. ;-)

Sean
    Quote Originally Posted by Y26 AUG View Post
    I think its about time to calm down dears
    I'll re post mine as it's more on O.P original topic...... ;-)
    Current: 2013 Audi A3 2.0 tdi s line 8V in black SD nav+ extras, E46 BMW M3, 1971 Volvo p1800, 2014 Ford transit sport 155ps ;-)

Previous : Focus st 225 stage 1 (265 bhp and too much torque), 2002 audi s3 bam engine completely OEM, 2001 Audi a3 1.8 TQS 221bhp and about 20 other cars, majority civics ek4/ek9 and Bmw / Audi soot chucker's!

Neutral

Status
    The key on public forums is to have the intelligence to realise that your opinion is just that; your opinion. Its not fact.
    And any other person is equally entitled to their opinion. They are not an idiot just because its a different opinion to yours.

And secondly with Politics there is very seldom a black or white...... just lots of shades of grey. Even in retrospect, people argue over whether political decisions were right or wrong, good or bad (e.g. Thatcher).

So anyone with strong views.... have the intelligence to realise they are merely that.

Just my two penneth worth.

Peace!
    the_lecht_rocks and Y26 AUG like this.
    2014 S3 / 3 door / Manual
    Estoril Blue / Silver interior

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Right everyone, lets drop the politics on this thread, lets all agree to disagree on our political views and get back to will's original post about the audi's he has seen on his visit to Dundee please. Thank you.
    Please read and follow Sandra's post
    Off topic posts will be deleted,if you wish to discuss another topic start a thread in General Chat or even Rant and Raves.
    Thanks
    Sandra and Y26 AUG like this.

4th Gear

Status
    Last time I was in Dundee I was lucky enought to see 2 labradoodles.
    More rarer than S3's lol 😃
    CHEZ likes this.
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

6th Gear

Status
    I'll be in Scotland a week today... will keep my eye open!
    RobbieWebs likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

4th Gear

Status
    Bring a coat m8, we aren't getting anywhere the warm spell the rest of the country is getting 😉
    Audi A4 BE 2.0 TDI 177 Quattro

6th Gear

Status
    It'll be my 10th Easter in Scotland, I'm used to it! There was still snow around a few years ago...
    Sandra likes this.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123