Build Weeks

Do you guys know if build week 22 is when the car changes over to MY15?

Just spoke to Audi CS who told me that the car is at Sheerness! Called my dealer to confirm and am awaiting a phone call back :D
My order (A7) was scheduled for build week 15. I spoke to Audi CS on Monday 14 to check that it was on track to be told it was already at Sheerness!

Ordered mine on the 18th march and got build week 19. Been told I will get my hands on it start of June :)

I ordered mine 23rd march and i have been told build week 19.. when would you say i would receive the car?
Ridiculously excited!!!

My S3 has been given a build week of 25. Ordered it about 3 weeks ago, with a few options.

Am also now part of BW25 club probably be on same Ship to Grimsby, although mine not got as far to go from there as yours :icon_thumright:

According to Audi CS, the car is at the dealers. But when I called the salesman, I didn't specifically ask him if it was there, but he didn't tell me if it was. I am going tomorrow to pay some money so either he is unaware it is with them, or he is hoping to surprise me tomorrow... Not too sure but will find out tomorrow I suppose :)

Reactions: RYuill
:thumbsup: Just received an email to say my car is build week 28, 7th July then 4-5 weeks for production and delivery so that's looking at early/mid August .. I wonder if there will be any minor changes, if it is indeed going to be an MY15 car ..?

HELP ordered new S3 on the 3rd of April 2014 and been given build week 43, I was VERY shocked at this after being told summertime or in time for the new reg in September by a few dealers. I have spec'd exclusive paint which can add a delay, just shocked at the date and wondering if it sounds right and what everyone else's with exclusive is like.

I ordered an s3 saloon on the 3rd jan. Originally I was given a predicted date of may for delivery which I was quite happy with as I ideally wanted to receive my car as we were moving in to summer. Once the order was placed on the system I was told it would be build week 21. Yesterday I received an e mail telling me it had been moved back to week 23. I'm starting to get a little annoyed as at this rate I might not be receiving it until nearly August. I don't want my new car just before a new plate as although I have a future minimum value guaranteed it's not going to help it retain it's value and also I don't want it when we are almost starting to move back in to the rubbish weather , I wanted to enjoy it in the sunshine for a few months! (I know that's been a little optimistic in this country!). Finally I don't understand how so many people on here are ordering much later than me yet still getting a delivery before me.

Hi, new to the forum and would like some advice. I ordered a pretty standard 122PS 1.4 Sport with leather and comfort pack on 22nd March and have been given a date of build week 27, which seems a long way away compared to what some people here are quoting. Is this unusually long? What spec changes might move me up the list and what should I be saying to my dealer?

Thanks.

Called the dealer today and my BW has moved up to 21. Slightly mixed feelings as I was hoping to get the tyre pressure monitor for free, but anything to shorten the wait is great