Sorely tempted !!

First Ever Audi

Reaction score
Balmedie(next to Donald Trump's Controversial Golf
Advice please!

Was at the garage yesterday with my 1 year old SE and my friend who sold me the car tried to spoil my weekend by offering an upgrade to an S-Line. I have my car on the Audi Solutions package with the usual deferred final balance, trade in and or walkaway

The offer was to swap to an S-Line, for an extra £30 per month, and of course a larger balloon payment........but would of course not expect to keep it that long. I would not need to pay anything up front as truthfully after 1 year the car only lost £2 K...

I know this type of payment scheme is not to everyone liking, but, for those on it....do you think its worth the punt?

If you can afford £30 a month extra and there is no extra cash to put in then would personally say go for it.

If you never intend to pay the ballon can't really see where you lose out as you get a newer car and from the sounds of it the spec you want.

Reactions: First Ever Audi
Bit bemused by this. I have a 10 month old A3 3dr S-line 1.4 tfsi 122 in Daytona with options (2400 miles) and I stand to lose almost 6k against a 38k A5 cabby ! Will probably have to keep what I've got.

true...and the S-Line looks gorgeous !

True. Love the S-line. As I said in my earlier post - if you can afford the extra few ££ per month then it sounds a deal.

I'm always amazed at the deals sometimes you can get when a salesman really wants a sale. Somehow my A1 has only lost £4k in two years which I don't think is quite right. Think its nearer £6k but this meant I had some good equity in my car and added with a good discount it meant I only have to pay £100 a month more for an S3 (a car that's £13k more than my current A1).

Was a no brainer for me as now getting exactly what I want!

Reactions: PilotAudi and First Ever Audi
You do right. S-line is worth the extra £30 pm. Lovely car.

I like my cabs and would like another but the depreciation is killing the deal. :-(

Reactions: First Ever Audi