Ok, having lived with my car for a few weeks now there are a couple of things that Audi seems to have missed a trick on with the tech now built in to the cars.
1) use of the lane assist camera and sd card slot for video recording of the road ahead - like a dash cam. The camera is HD quality so why not give use the ability to record on a 2 hr rolling loop etc?
2) activate camera recording on alarm sounding and/or other externally detected factors like presense activation etc
3) the ability to pair two Bluetooth phones at once so either can receive an incoming call (this is available on other cars easily)
4) hdmi in or adaptor cable for the mmi
5) surround sound use for the parking sensors. Have had this before, means the beeping comes out of the relevant speaker to give you more of a sense of where the obstacle is
6) ability for the driver to set a setting for the car to automatically set the ACC top speed to be the camera seen speed limit displayed on the dash by pressing a button etc.
Anyone else thought of anything?