Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Joe's Countdown Thread...will it be the first S3 Saloon on ASN...?

3rd Gear

Status

Joe's Countdown Thread...will it be the first S3 Saloon on ASN...?

So maybe not the first, but must be nearly as my built slot was once the Dealers demo!

Can't wait for my car, the daily day-dreaming is becoming distracting and my team at work are getting fed up with listening to me go on about it!

Anyway. It was built this week, and is now in transit so should be here by the end of the month (Dave, I might need your help on tracking boats!)

My spec is here below, and I'll make sure I share some (extensive) pics once I pick it up!

S3 Saloon S-Tronic.
    Panther Black.
    Tech Pack,
    Super-sports seats,
    LED Lights,
    Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus,
    Folding mirrors,
    Bang and Olufsen Sound System,
    Interior Light Pack,
    Hill Hold Assist,
    Privacy glass,
    Tyre sensor,
    Boot Mat
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    You'll be like I was when I first got my first 8v a3 back in October 2012, didn't see another for months! Was gutted when more started cropping up but yours will be exclusive for a while I bet
    Joetidman likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    You will have to bring it to Ware or I will try and get a parking slot in the big glass house so we can get some side by side pics
    Joetidman likes this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

6th Gear

Status
    The advantage of having a saloon is that, if you are like me, there are none in my area...
    Joetidman likes this.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    The advantage of having a saloon is that, if you are like me, there are none in my area...
    You're right, I've literally seen one A3 saloon so far, and I have been looking!
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveotto View Post
    You will have to bring it to Ware or I will try and get a parking slot in the big glass house so we can get some side by side pics
    Defo Dave!

3rd Gear

Status
    I'm expecting it to look a little like this, only better as it will be mine

S3_LIMOUSINE.JPG
    cuke2u and oufc1976 like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    So the wait is nearly over...

Just got a call from the dealer to say it was in the UK, now awaiting Customs, plus transport to the dealership!

Can't wait, have been scouring the web for decent pictures of what mine might look like. Best ones found below...

S3 Saloon front.jpgS3 Saloon rear.jpgS3 Saloon rear 2.jpgS3 Saloon side.jpg
    PhilA4, Cleggy70 and cuke2u like this.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Andy1608's Youtube Channel
    Although I would have one that looks awesome still. Very nice car

3rd Gear

Status
    19's look a million times better! That side profile looks ace!
    Joetidman likes this.

Banned

Status
    You will love it Joe!
    Joetidman likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Here u go, perfect pictures of a car same to yours!

Used 2014 AUDI S3 S3 TFSI Quattro 4dr S Tronic for sale in Yorkshire | Pistonheads

sorry it's phantom not panther!

Banned

Status
    Great Rams and the best colour!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Great Rams and the best colour!!
    Proper black? Lol
    PilotAudi likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Lol, thanks rams, looks great!!

2nd Gear

Status
    Your a lucky man Joe, even though I do love my S3 SB it was the S3 Saloon that originally switched me on to the new S3 in the first place but I couldn't wait so I will be a tad envious when you collect yours but I'm looking forward to all your pics!!

Your defo going to love it tho!!
    Joetidman likes this.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

3rd Gear

Status
    Thanks mate, I can understand not wanting to wait, I can barely contain myself and the wife has banned me from talking about it or showing her any more pictures lol!
    rams_s3 likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Plus you got Estoril
    J6YAK likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeh good point I do love the Estoril, especially in the sun!

Hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer
    Joetidman likes this.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rams_s3 View Post
    Here u go, perfect pictures of a car same to yours!

Used 2014 AUDI S3 S3 TFSI Quattro 4dr S Tronic for sale in Yorkshire | Pistonheads

sorry it's phantom not panther!
    The blackest black....

3rd Gear

Status

3rd Gear

Status
    Finally got THE phonecall! Picking my new baby up on Monday night

Pics will follow...119 hours and 13 mins to go...!
    J6YAK, PilotAudi and veeeight like this.

5th Gear

Status
    Night time pick up?

Is the car bathed in seductive lighting with the nightie draped over the table lamp or what ?

Joetidman likes this.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

3rd Gear

Status
    4:30pm Monday
    Daveotto likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Leaving work early then....hope the boss knows!!!!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

3rd Gear

Status
    Emergency holiday Dave, surely this is an emergency!

5th Gear

Status
    I'll give you that one...remind me not to ask you anything important Monday morning .....lol
    Joetidman likes this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Unless it's about cars.....no, my mind might be elsewhere

3rd Gear

Status
    Less than 24 hours to go! Won't sleep well tonight!
    Sandra and 81llyh like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    I pick mine up tomorrow too! Not an S3 tho!
    Joetidman and andy203 like this.
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line

3rd Gear

Status
    Good luck with yours!
    81llyh likes this.

Status
    The wait is almost over. I dont about everyone else, but im looking forward to seeing your new car. I hope you dont keep us waiting toooooo long for the pics. Enjoy your pick up. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    The wait is almost over. I dont about everyone else, but im looking forward to seeing your new car. I hope you dont keep us waiting toooooo long for the pics. Enjoy your pick up. x
    Thanks Sandra! Hopefully I'll be snapping away tomorrow
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Lucky you, enjoy it chap. Still 2.5 weeks till mine gets built, then 4 weeks for delivery :-(
    Sandra and Joetidman like this.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    Lucky you, enjoy it chap. Still 2.5 weeks till mine gets built, then 4 weeks for delivery :-(

Thats not long to wait now Warren. We will keep you amused till collection. x
    warren_S5 and Joetidman like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    It's amazing how time slows down though when you're waiting! I even pulled my pick up forward to 2pm tomorrow because I couldn't wait those last few hours lol, I think even the dealer staff where amazed at my trainspotter levels of S3 knowledge! I, of course, acknowledged this forum as the source
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    It's amazing how time slows down though when you're waiting! I even pulled my pick up forward to 2pm tomorrow because I couldn't wait those last few hours lol, I think even the dealer staff where amazed at my trainspotter levels of S3 knowledge! I, of course, acknowledged this forum as the source
    We should rename this the waiting section for new cars, lol. x

2nd Gear

Status
    Good luck for tomorrow Joe, looking forward to seeing pics of what seems to be the first S3 Saloon on here!!
    Hope you get a nice day for it
    Joetidman likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Agreed, expecting many pictures, once you've stopped smiling and can stop yourself from driving it, and also to put the car in the A3/S3 saloon register...
    Joetidman likes this.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

3rd Gear

Status
    Amazing amazing amazing amazing! And I haven't even driven it yet!!! Pics to follow shortly
    Louay, PilotAudi, Sandra and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast