Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: BW 10, 11, 12, 13

181 BHP

Status

Thumbs up Snap!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blu-iTT View Post
    Loving it so far............................Attachment 30750

That looks very similar to mine - Capture.jpg where are the rest of the pictures?????
    Proud Owner - A3 Sportback 2 lt Quattro - S Line - Daytona Grey

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Delivery between 09:00-13:00 tomorrow, not long now!! :D

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andy203 View Post
    That looks very similar to mine - Capture.jpg where are the rest of the pictures?????
    IMG_3356.jpg

First Days: MGB GT
    Sporty Days: Lotus Elan S4SE
    Money Days: Audi TT 225
    Convertible Days: VW EOS 2.0 TFSI
    Nowadays: Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport Stronic
    (not saying that I did not have the odd dodgy Ford now and again!)

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jakmorg View Post
    Have an enjoyable pick up. Don't forget Pic's. Wait would've been worth it I'm sure.

Neutral

Status
    Have an enjoyable pick up. Don't forget Pic's. Wait would've been worth it I'm sure.
    Ditto - enjoy your day, I had a huge tick sheet when I arrived at the dealer but that went out the window when I saw the car all beautifully prepared!
    toobiaas likes this.
    First Days: MGB GT
    Sporty Days: Lotus Elan S4SE
    Money Days: Audi TT 225
    Convertible Days: VW EOS 2.0 TFSI
    Nowadays: Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport Stronic
    (not saying that I did not have the odd dodgy Ford now and again!)

1st Gear

Status
    Car didn't get on ferry this week, so it'll be next week now - still on track to get to dealers by 14th (apparently!). It will have been at Emden for 3 weeks by the time it hitches a ride...
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

Reverse Gear

Status
    Which build week were you? Looks like I could be in a similar situation here?

Also a ship JUST left Sheerness after dropping her load off from Emden guys...! (Vessel name: Emden)

Neutral

Status
    I'm build week 12. Was told my car should either be on the ship that arrives at port of Tyne on Wednesday past or next Thursday.
    Looks like it will be on next Thursdays ship as I have not heard from me dealer yet....

5th Gear

Status
    Mine has just left Grimsby (smelling of fish) - and is in transit to the dealer PDI centre in Stratford upon Avon

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    Mine has just left Grimsby (smelling of fish) - and is in transit to the dealer PDI centre in Stratford upon Avon
    Perhaps they leave all the windows open on the way to get rid of the smell of the fish or perhaps the smell only lingers with the COD versions.

I wonder if the transported will make a detour via Huntingdon to drop off (not literally I hope) my Sportback.
    veeeight, Joetidman and Blu-iTT like this.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

181 BHP

Status
    My car arrived at the dealers and every car on it and it was full was for them. Would appear that they waited to get a complete load to save on there costs? On my previous visits when a transporter has arrived it has been full and again complete off load.

My car arrived at the dealers and every car on it and it was full was for them. Would appear that they waited to get a complete load to save on there costs? On my previous visits when a transporter has arrived it has been full and again complete off load.
    Yes I'm sure that's the way they operate, I was only joking.

My particular dealer has an off-site PDI and storage area on the old USAF base at Alconbury just at the junction of the A1 and A14. All their news cars are delivered to this centre first and given their PDI etc before being taking to the main showrooms area to be collected by the customer.

I spoke to the Assistant Service Manager who is also a Master Tech yesterday about something I wondered if they could do for me before the car is delivered and he said it would be no problem and they would collected the car from the PDI centre and do it in the main workshop.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Status

We all waiting patiently for the pics, lol. Enjoy your pick up x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Neutral

Status

BW 10, 11, 12, 13

Still waiting at Emden

5th Gear

Status
    Your patience will be rewarded....... eventually !

Mine sat at Emden for 14 days!
    Ziggyma89 likes this.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

1st Gear

Status
    My car has been at Emden since 25th, when I rang last week I was told it should be in UK this week. I'm trying my best to hold on calling Audi CS till Monday
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Privacy Glass, B&O, Interior light pack, Comfort pack, Heated seats.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    Veeeight
    Are you getting you car from listers Auid in Stratford upon Avon??
    That my local dealers
    S4 Avant quattro Black Edition

4th Gear

Status
    Mine is in the UK woohoo! Surely not too long now!

Any ideas on UK port to delivery timelines??
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post

Mine was 10 days but only because I collected at the weekend and could have collected a couple of days earlier.
    Arrived - 8V A3 1.4tfsi COD S-Line Sportback S-Tronic, Daytona Grey, Audi Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Light & Rain Sensor, Alu Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Non Smokers Pack, Deletion of model & technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post

Mine arrived in Grimsby on 26 March and has not been delivered to my dealers yet. Usually within a couple of weeks.
    Dave R (h5djr)

4th Gear

Status
    I heard there was a backlog and apparently Audi UK have laid on more transporters to compensate, so hopefully we should see cars a bit quicker now...here's hoping...
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Veeeight
    Are you getting you car from listers Auid in Stratford upon Avon??
    That my local dealers
    Mine is coming from Listers Audi Worcester, but the Listers Group PDI Centre is in Stratford

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Mine arrived in Grimsby on 26 March and has not been delivered to my dealers yet. Usually within a couple of weeks.
    Argh - I don't want to wait another 4 weeks after it final hits these shores next week, that'd just drive me mad!
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Argh - I don't want to wait another 4 weeks after it final hits these shores next week, that'd just drive me mad!
    No.... Usually within two weeks total none another two weeks from now. Mine should be with my dealer in the next few days!!!
    Dave R (h5djr)

1st Gear

Status
    No.... Usually within two weeks total none another two weeks from now. Mine should be with my dealer in the next few days!!!
    Hope so - I've been told by Audi CS that it's scheduled to get to the dealer on 14th but that seems pretty quick if it doesn't get to the UK until the 11th...

Hope so - I've been told by Audi CS that it's scheduled to get to the dealer on 14th but that seems pretty quick if it doesn't get to the UK until the 11th...
    Perhaps they will send it by First Class Post or even Special Delivery Post
    0B1001001 likes this.
    Dave R (h5djr)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    We all waiting patiently for the pics, lol. Enjoy your pick up x
    images are in the 8v pic thread :D
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    images are in the 8v pic thread :D
    Thank you. Your car looks amazing. How was the drive? Did you enjoy? How many miles you done? Are you still grinning? x

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Thank you. Your car looks amazing. How was the drive? Did you enjoy? How many miles you done? Are you still grinning? x
    Thanks :D it was actually delivered 250 miles to me! Had to give it a wash when it arrived hence the pics done 60 mile since, safe to say im still grinning!!!
    Sandra likes this.

Stronic

Status
    Called dealer this morning, who confirmed my car arrived at their showroom yesterday evening, and I've arranged to collect it next Friday.....really looking forward to it! For those interested, it was built during week 10, and the dealer is in Essex.
    Sandra likes this.
    A3 Sport saloon 1.4 COD, Monsoon Grey + several nice options!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanG View Post
    Called dealer this morning, who confirmed my car arrived at their showroom yesterday evening, and I've arranged to collect it next Friday.....really looking forward to it! For those interested, it was built during week 10, and the dealer is in Essex.
    Excellent to hear you have a collection day now. So thats 6 more sleeps, lol. Hope you have a great day and enjoy the new car, you sure have waited long enough. x

Neutral

Status
    Hi all

As promised here are a few pics of my A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI SE 122: -

20140405_141701.jpg

20140405_141630.jpg

20140405_141739.jpg

20140405_141717.jpg

Build Week 10, brought forward to BW9, collected last Tuesday.
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Car looks stunning. Hope your enjoying it. x

Neutral

Status
    Yes I am Sandra. Going to post a mini-review later in another thread.
    Sandra likes this.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rozel View Post
    Yes I am Sandra. Going to post a mini-review later in another thread.

Just read your mini review. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on it. Im sure this will be most helpful to others choosing that particular chassis. x

I have just had a phone call from my dealer to say that my new 8V was delivered to them on Saturday.

They will now register it with my Private Plate and it will be ready to collect later in the week.

Only a few more days now
    jbs2472, 81llyh, veeeight and 3 others like this.
    Dave R (h5djr)

4th Gear

Status
    I have major jealousy Dave!

1st Gear

Status
    Me too, especially given the fact our cars were built on the same day and mine is still at Emden...

Me too, especially given the fact our cars were built on the same day and mine is still at Emden...
    Another ship (EMS Highway) arrived in Grimsby yesterday, perhaps your car was on it.
    Dave R (h5djr)

1st Gear

Status
    Another ship (EMS Highway) arrived in Grimsby yesterday, perhaps your car was on it.
    Maybe but Sheerness is where mine is going and I think that's the problem.