Thread: BW 10, 11, 12, 13

Neutral

Status
    My dealer called me yesterday! My car is right here

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Customer services have confirmed my car (build week 11) is on a ship that has docked at Sheerness......might be ready with the dealer mid / end of next week.
    First Days: MGB GT
    Sporty Days: Lotus Elan S4SE
    Money Days: Audi TT 225
    Convertible Days: VW EOS 2.0 TFSI
    Nowadays: Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Sport Stronic
    (not saying that I did not have the odd dodgy Ford now and again!)

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-iTT View Post
    Customer services have confirmed my car (build week 11) is on a ship that has docked at Sheerness......might be ready with the dealer mid / end of next week.
    Was it built last week? If so, there's hope for me to get mine early April.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Was it built last week? If so, there's hope for me to get mine early April.
    Yes - the dealer stated that it was being built last week................so hope for early April.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Argh - just heard back from dealer - my A3 Saloon was scheduled to be built last week, it is now scheduled to be built this week, but today friday, it still hasn't left the factory :-(

Neutral

Status
    Mines has just left the factory! Any idea on how long it takes to get to my my dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    The new Grimsby River Terminal:

The new River Terminal at Grimsby allows the larger car carrying ships to use Grimsby. The smaller ones that are still used for most of the Audi deliveries still go straight through the large lock shown in the picture next to the tower, through the Royal Dock and into the Alexandra Dock where they do a 180 degree turn and reverse up to the unloading area.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    I called Audi CS on Wednesday and was told my car is due to be built next week, had an email today from dealer that my car is in transit from factory to Emden!
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Privacy Glass, B&O, Interior light pack, Comfort pack, Heated seats.

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 81llyh View Post
    I called Audi CS on Wednesday and was told my car is due to be built next week, had an email today from dealer that my car is in transit from factory to Emden!
    Unfortunately I have not got an order No. Just has Spec Amend where the order No. should be, so can not enquire with Audi Customer Services. Was advised that I would be kept updated al all stages, all the updates have been as a result of me enquiring the last was last Monday when it was informed that it was at Emden dock. Sent email Friday and Saturday but no response from the dealer. Will not purchase another car from this dealer. Tried to ring dealer during opening hours yesterday no answer????????
    Proud Owner - A3 Sportback 2 lt Quattro - S Line - Daytona Grey

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andy203 View Post
    Unfortunately I have not got an order No. Just has Spec Amend where the order No. should be, so can not enquire with Audi Customer Services. Was advised that I would be kept updated al all stages, all the updates have been as a result of me enquiring the last was last Monday when it was informed that it was at Emden dock. Sent email Friday and Saturday but no response from the dealer. Will not purchase another car from this dealer. Tried to ring dealer during opening hours yesterday no answer????????
    The only way I know to track it is to get your order number from the dealer - mine did supply and I am getting a more accurate picture of delivery from Audi Customer Services.

181 BHP

Status
    The only way I know to track it is to get your order number from the dealer - mine did supply and I am getting a more accurate picture of delivery from Audi Customer Services.
    Thanks, getting that might be hard as well. Don't know if it's the salesman or the dealership as a whole, if I get time I may pop in later today. Its like they got my signature and then did not care. Don't think the customer service survey will be to good???

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks, getting that might be hard as well. Don't know if it's the salesman or the dealership as a whole, if I get time I may pop in later today. Its like they got my signature and then did not care. Don't think the customer service survey will be to good???
    I didn't know my order number when I called Audi CS, they found it in a few minutes thought based on my details and dealer.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

181 BHP

Status
    I didn't know my order number when I called Audi CS, they found it in a few minutes thought based on my details and dealer.
    Thanks, may try it this way. Had my rant. Just have to content myself by looking at the Pic's on this site for now.

181 BHP

Status
    Have called the dealer, states that it is on the water at this time????? That means that my car sat at Emden for 7 days before it got on a ship bound for the UK???? I'm also told that there is a back log of cars waiting at Grimsby for transportation to dealers. Salesman unable to give me a day when it should arrive with them. Looks like collection will be some day? Got my retention certificate today which is 8 days from me posting the application off to DVLA, which is good.

1st Gear

Status
    Have called the dealer, states that it is on the water at this time????? That means that my car sat at Emden for 7 days before it got on a ship bound for the UK???? I'm also told that there is a back log of cars waiting at Grimsby for transportation to dealers. Salesman unable to give me a day when it should arrive with them. Looks like collection will be some day? Got my retention certificate today which is 8 days from me posting the application off to DVLA, which is good.
    Hopefully not much of a wait now for you
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Privacy Glass, B&O, Interior light pack, Comfort pack, Heated seats.

2nd Gear

Status
    Picking car up on Saturday
    Arrived - 8V A3 1.4tfsi COD S-Line Sportback S-Tronic, Daytona Grey, Audi Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Light & Rain Sensor, Alu Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Non Smokers Pack, Deletion of model & technology.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs2472 View Post
    Picking car up on Saturday
    Cool - what build week was that? 10?

2nd Gear

Status
    Cool - what build week was that? 10?
    Was initially quoted build week 11 but was moved forward to 10
    Arrived - 8V A3 1.4tfsi COD S-Line Sportback S-Tronic, Daytona Grey, Audi Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Light & Rain Sensor, Alu Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Non Smokers Pack, Deletion of model & technology.

1st Gear

Status
    Well, if I can pick mine up on 12th April that'll be fab! Mine's built and en route...

4th Gear

Status
    Was initially quoted build week 11 but was moved forward to 10
    I'm build week 10, but my dealer called on Friday to say it was still stuck at the port on the other side of the channel

Don't know why my poor car missed it's slot, but hey ho. He reckons 50:50 for delivery this week, so likely next week now
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    I'm build week 10, but my dealer called on Friday to say it was still stuck at the port on the other side of the channel

Don't know why my poor car missed it's slot, but hey ho. He reckons 50:50 for delivery this week, so likely next week now
    My went into Sheerness what dock is yours due in as that may have had something to do with your delay!

Neutral

Status
    My went into Sheerness what dock is yours due in as that may have had something to do with your delay!
    My is build week 11 and I was advised last Friday that it was in Sheerness and should eb with the dealer middle of this week - not sure how long they then take to prep the car

2nd Gear

Status
    My is build week 11 and I was advised last Friday that it was in Sheerness and should eb with the dealer middle of this week - not sure how long they then take to prep the car
    Mine was at sheerness on the 19th March awaiting a transporter, dealer has confirmed it is at the dealers now.

Not sure if that helps with timings for you!

Neutral

Status
    Mine was at sheerness on the 19th March awaiting a transporter, dealer has confirmed it is at the dealers now.

Not sure if that helps with timings for you!
    OK, I've got to calm down if its this week or next its no big deal, just breathe..................that's it, take a look out of the window................listen to the birds, that's better.......................calm - calm - calm
    santifer likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    OK, I've got to calm down if its this week or next its no big deal, just breathe..................that's it, take a look out of the window................listen to the birds, that's better.......................calm - calm - calm
    You may be surprised and get a call tomorrow stating that it's at the dealers and can collect this weekend.

4th Gear

Status
    Dealer didn't tell me. It not at sheerness yet though, still on the other side
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post

Looks like mine was keeping yours company sitting at Emden with yours last week, mine was there last Monday, but if dealer is telling me the truth its on ferry today.
    Joetidman likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Yep snap.

My car was BW11, released by factory on 14th March, and is STILL at Code 38, sat at Emden keeping all the other cars company.

Backlog much !!

Grrrrr.

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    Yep snap.

My car was BW11, released by factory on 14th March, and is STILL at Code 38, sat at Emden keeping all the other cars company.

Backlog much !!

Grrrrr.
    Not quite snap with mine - but yours is with Joetidman's - Two S3 with a humble A3 184 Quattro all sitting on the dock. Full range - 3 door, Saloon and sportback
    Last edited by andy203; 24th March 2014 at 18:39.
    veeeight likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    How long does it take from factory to Emden?

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 81llyh View Post
    How long does it take from factory to Emden?
    Well mine took 5 days from being built to arriving at Emden - then a week before it was on a ferry bound for the UK. Hope this helps, sure other people have different times.
    81llyh likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Got my delivery date today, April 4th

Reverse Gear

Status
    BW11 - mine arrived at Emden on the 19th and is still waiting for the ship to Grimsby. Dealer checked another order and that was the 13th into Emden, 20th on the ship and 22nd in the UK.

Hopefully be on its way this week although looks like the Schelde Highway might have turned back yesterday

EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-25 04:57
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-22 16:06
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-22 01:45
    GRIMSBY [UK] (UTC+0) 2014-03-21 06:35
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-18 22:49

Neutral

Status
    Anyone else build week 12?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyma89 View Post
    Anyone else build week 12?
    Me!

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mindstorm View Post
    BW11 - mine arrived at Emden on the 19th and is still waiting for the ship to Grimsby. Dealer checked another order and that was the 13th into Emden, 20th on the ship and 22nd in the UK.

Hopefully be on its way this week although looks like the Schelde Highway might have turned back yesterday

EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-25 04:57
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-22 16:06
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-22 01:45
    GRIMSBY [UK] (UTC+0) 2014-03-21 06:35
    EMDEN [DE] (UTC+1) 2014-03-18 22:49
    Hope it did not turn back, mine according to my dealer was on ferry yesterday bound for Grimsby. Will have to try and get an update today.

181 BHP

Status
    Well checked with dealer, my car did arrive at Grimsby yesterday, is now currently awaiting transport to dealers, so should get it early next week. Will have to be 1st April onwards then.
    veeeight likes this.

Neutral

Status
    BW9 - brought forward from bw10. Still in so called transit from UK port to dealers! PCP purchase via Fleet Car company. Getting nowhere fast. Refuse to give me Order number as doing so can"complicate" things. Told to wait which I interpret to mean they cannot be bothered.

Would Audi customer services be able to help?

4th Gear

Status
    Still stuck in port in Germany dealer thinks 4th April at a push but unlikely

When I called in to my dealers earlier today to give them my PP Retention Certificate I asked if they knew the VIN number yet. Yes was the reply and the young lady wrote it down on the back of one of her cards. When I got home I sent a PM to the US website that had provided me with a full 'Car data' printout for my existing Sportback from the Audi computer system. I have just received a print-out from them listed 176 three digit codes and descriptions giving all the 'bits' the car is fitted with and the date the car was actually built - 18-Mar-14.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast