Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011
Results 401 to 422 of 422
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: BW 10, 11, 12, 13

  1. #401
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushed View Post
    Made it home without any issues ... pheew...

    pics posted in 8V pics thread (unfortunately they are poor quality iphone pics )
    Car looks amazing. Did you enjoy the drive home? What do you think of the car? Do you get the bank holiday off to enjoy it? x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #402
    Pushed's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Car looks amazing. Did you enjoy the drive home? What do you think of the car? Do you get the bank holiday off to enjoy it? x
    Nervous drive home ... felt like everyone was targeting me LOL

    Love the car - still playing with all the little toys

    I have the Bank Holiday off - but will probably spend all weekend cleaning it ... there was so much glue and polish left on it from the dealership, and the iPhone 5 lead supplied does not work.. but none of this can wipe the smile off my face
    Sandra likes this.

  4. #403
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushed View Post
    Nervous drive home ... felt like everyone was targeting me LOL

    Love the car - still playing with all the little toys

    I have the Bank Holiday off - but will probably spend all weekend cleaning it ... there was so much glue and polish left on it from the dealership, and the iPhone 5 lead supplied does not work.. but none of this can wipe the smile off my face
    So i know the drill, you will spend hours washing and cleaning it, then a little spirited drive then home, rinse and repeat. Have fun and enjoy it to the max and keep smiling. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  5. #404
    Mr_Snook

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Cannot wait until 9AM tomorrow! When I collect my car.
    Sandra likes this.

  6. #405
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Snook View Post
    Cannot wait until 9AM tomorrow! When I collect my car.
    Good luck with the collection. I doubt you get much sleep tonight. Look forward to pics. Enjoy your day. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP


  7. #406
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cheshire/N Staffs
    Posts
    1,303
    The Eagle had landed earlier in the week:






    Sandra, 81llyh, Ziggyma89 and 1 others like this.

    S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG



  8. #407
    0B1001001's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    186
    Scheduled to arrive at dealers next Wednesday...
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

  9. #408
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Scheduled to arrive at dealers next Wednesday...
    Great news!
    When did it arrive at the port?
    Mines is going to arrive at port tomorw morning

  10. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyma89 View Post
    Great news!
    When did it arrive at the port?
    Mines is going to arrive at port tomorw morning
    I assume it will be coming to Grimsby as the only ship to leave Emden today was the EMS Highway at 12:57. It is due to dock in Grimsby at 07:00 tomorrow (Friday) morning.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  11. #410
    0B1001001's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyma89 View Post
    Great news!
    When did it arrive at the port?
    Mines is going to arrive at port tomorw morning
    Think it was Monday, so about 10 days to get to the dealer.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

  12. #411
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Dealer confirmed mines will arrive tomorrow morning at Tyne and should be able to take delivery next week...?
    Is he being realistic?...

  13. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyma89 View Post
    Dealer confirmed mines will arrive tomorrow morning at Tyne and should be able to take delivery next week...?
    Is he being realistic?...
    The ship City of Amsterdam left Emden at 20:29 yesterday and is due to arrive at Tyne at 22:00 tonight so it looks about right. Normally allow around 10-14 days to be delivered from the port to the dealer but it can be quicker depending on how many cars there are to be delivered.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  14. #413
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    The ship City of Amsterdam left Emden at 20:29 yesterday and is due to arrive at Tyne at 22:00 tonight so it looks about right. Normally allow around 10-14 days to be delivered from the port to the dealer but it can be quicker depending on how many cars there are to be delivered.
    Thanks!

  15. #414
    Mr_Snook

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    33
    Have posted some pics in the A3 8V picture thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snook View Post
    Here is some piccys of my car that was collected yesterday, Interior light pack makes a HUGE difference!






























  16. #415
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12
    Mines in the UK............... BW13
    S3 SB S-Tronic, Panther Black, Star Alloys, Comfort pack with ACC & Parking Sensors, B&O, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Roof Rails oh and a lovely reversible boot mat!

  17. #416
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    12
    Collection 5pm tomorrow, all ready for rush hour traffic! still be smiling though
    veeeight likes this.
    S3 SB S-Tronic, Panther Black, Star Alloys, Comfort pack with ACC & Parking Sensors, B&O, SD Sat Nav, Privacy Glass, Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Roof Rails oh and a lovely reversible boot mat!

  18. #417
    0B1001001's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    186
    Collected last night, all good and very happy! Couple of pics:

    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

    Continental tyres have eff all flange protection though, rubbish! Roll on getting some Eagle F1's on it but I guess I should wear these out first...

    Will give it a wax and protect the alloys when I get a mo but looks pretty good from the dealer (didn't get any of the life shine, etc...). Swirl-free as far as I can see.
    h5djr, veeeight, Ziggyma89 and 1 others like this.
    Arrived: MY14 S3 Sportback (Ordered 4th Jan, build week 12 (was 13), collected 23rd April), Manual, Monsoon Grey, Black Alcantara, LED Headlights, Interior Light Pack, Comfort Pack, Audi Sound System, ACC, Parking System Plus, Tech Pack, Electronic Folding & Heated Mirrors, Through Load

  19. #418
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23
    Cracking looking car there mate!
    0B1001001 likes this.

  20. #419
    You got there in the end. Looks great. Enjoy your new car
    0B1001001 likes this.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  21. #420
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by 0B1001001 View Post
    Collected last night, all good and very happy! Couple of pics:

    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg

    Continental tyres have eff all flange protection though, rubbish! Roll on getting some Eagle F1's on it but I guess I should wear these out first...

    Will give it a wax and protect the alloys when I get a mo but looks pretty good from the dealer (didn't get any of the life shine, etc...). Swirl-free as far as I can see.
    Congrats! I will eventually get mines next week. A whole month late ah well.

    Enjoy!
    0B1001001 likes this.

  22. #421
    Ziggyma89's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    veeeight and 0B1001001 like this.

  23. #422
    TheFiftheElement's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Lots of lovely looking new cars there, I think that just shows there's not a bad colour for an A3, or a bad shape (Hatch, Sportsback or saloon) .. which makes me a bit more relaxed about my colour choice ..

 

 
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO