myAudi - password not working and forgot security question - help!

lsuhe

Reaction score
Hi
I registered for myAudi which worked fine a few months back when I got my car. I now finally have an ovivo SIM so want to set it up. I tried logging in with the passsword i had written down but it won't accept it. No problem they can email me a reset or link etc. But no, it asks me a security question and I can't remember the answer I selected. argh!
How can I get my account sorted as no phone number to call on my audi website or email to contact them? If they could do the normal and reset via email link I'd be fine...

Many thanks in advance.
Chris

Hi
I registered for myAudi which worked fine a few months back when I got my car. I now finally have an ovivo SIM so want to set it up. I tried logging in with the passsword i had written down but it won't accept it. No problem they can email me a reset or link etc. But no, it asks me a security question and I can't remember the answer I selected. argh!
How can I get my account sorted as no phone number to call on my audi website or email to contact them? If they could do the normal and reset via email link I'd be fine...

Many thanks in advance.
Chris

This happened to me. I had to call Audi UK and explain. They logged a call with Audi Germany and then they emailed me back a day or so later