Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Which one?

  1. #1
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17

    Which one?

    Finally talked the other half round but now I can't make my mind up between the 1.8tsfi Quattro or the 184 diesel Quattro.Been on a few broker sites about 2.5grand off,maybe go down the front wheel route and save
    even more? Any advice please.thank you

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ainso View Post
    Finally talked the other half round but now I can't make my mind up between the 1.8tsfi Quattro or the 184 diesel Quattro.Been on a few broker sites about 2.5grand off,maybe go down the front wheel route and save
    even more? Any advice please.thank you
    What sort of mileage do you do.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  4. #3
    steeve's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    750
    I cant speak about the TFSI, but I did spend quite some time in both the Quattro and front wheel drive i84 diesel. This is my opinion only, I'm not suggesting any right or wrong. But for me I preferred the front wheel drive manual. I found the car better balanced and when I drove them back to back I could easily spot the weight difference. I found the lighter car better balanced and noticeably quicker. But its your choice and every one has their own opinions and these were mine.

    So go try both and see how you feel.
    Steeve

  5. #4
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    For those of us who have had several quattro there is no choice . quattro makes a good car great. Secure, planted, handling oh I do go on ;-)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    I cant speak about the TFSI, but I did spend quite some time in both the Quattro and front wheel drive i84 diesel. This is my opinion only, I'm not suggesting any right or wrong. But for me I preferred the front wheel drive manual. I found the car better balanced and when I drove them back to back I could easily spot the weight difference. I found the lighter car better balanced and noticeably quicker. But its your choice and every one has their own opinions and these were mine.

    So go try both and see how you feel.
    For me the choice was very easy. I wanted a 2.0TDI and I wanted an s-tronic and similar performance to my current 170. The 2.0TDI-150 did not give me that so it meant it had to be the 184. The only one with 184 and s-tronic is also quattro. When I test drove the 184 s-tronic quattro if just felt so much more secure when cornering that my current 170 front-wheel drive I was amazed having never driven a quattro before. I've not driven a 184 manual 'non-quattro' as one of my very basic requirements was, it had to be s-tronic.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  7. #6
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    If Audi did a manual quattro diesel 184 ( or more) we would have probably had one. Sadly they don't. Despite the popularity of the 8p 170 version. Hence we have reorganised the family fleet to buy the S3... ;-(

  8. #7
    steeve's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    750
    Not many race cars are four wheel drive? Great off road or on the slippery stuff but unless the Quattro fitted to the A3 measures different wheel speeds between front and rear it is generally front wheel drive...........................

    If I had to go out in all weathers I'd pick the four wheel drive, seeing as I don't and as I mentioned having driven both, the 2wd on the road was a quicker car even round corners. I've had many Quattro cars, S versions too, so it's not as if I haven't tried both. I would prefer something with the power output of the S3 with Quattro.

    There's absolutely no doubt that Quattro has benefits but for the gentleman in question he may not benefit greatly particularly if cost is an issue, but it's his choice not mine, so my recommendation to him is try both and make his own mind up.
    Steeve

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    Not many race cars are four wheel drive? Great off road or on the slippery stuff but unless the Quattro fitted to the A3 measures different wheel speeds between front and rear it is generally front wheel drive...........................

    If I had to go out in all weathers I'd pick the four wheel drive, seeing as I don't and as I mentioned having driven both, the 2wd on the road was a quicker car even round corners. I've had many Quattro cars, S versions too, so it's not as if I haven't tried both. I would prefer something with the power output of the S3 with Quattro.

    There's absolutely no doubt that Quattro has benefits but for the gentleman in question he may not benefit greatly particularly if cost is an issue, but it's his choice not mine, so my recommendation to him is try both and make his own mind up.
    I agree, the only way the OP is going to know is to try both Front-wheel drive and quattro versions assuming he is happy with manual or s-tronic.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  10. #9
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    I am not being flippant but if cost is a problem that is the problem ! Our 170 quattro. ( wife's car) was superb but the fwd version we had for 3 months prior to its late arrival (thanks Audi ) was 5h17e ... Nasty horrible seats , scrambling front wheels.. Anything with high levels of torque benefits from AWD or RWD. It's personal choice and personal finances and I understand that. I would have a. 3 year old quattro rather than a new Fwd. My 42p

  11. #10
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thank you all for the quick replys.i have a a6 Quattro at the moment so thought I would go the Quattro route with the a3.I think I will have to drive both but the dealers round here don't have much choice.Thank you all once again.

  12. #11
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    About 9/10000 a year

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ainso View Post
    Thank you all for the quick replys.i have a a6 Quattro at the moment so thought I would go the Quattro route with the a3.I think I will have to drive both but the dealers round here don't have much choice.Thank you all once again.
    Where are you?
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  14. #13
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    17
    Blackburn lancs.

  15. #14
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    355
    I struggle to get the power down in my FWD 150ps even before I added the tuning box taking it up to 200ps. I personally will be looking at a quattro s-tronic in future, hopefully the S3 saloon!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ainso View Post
    Blackburn lancs.
    I only asked because I'm in Cambridgeshire and there is at least one dealer around here with a 2.0TDI-184 s-tronic quattro. I found the best way to find if dealers have one is to look on the Audi UK used-car search and see if any are going to be available on a certain date in the future. If there are it usually means they are currently a demonstrator.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by squiretolley View Post
    I struggle to get the power down in my FWD 150ps even before I added the tuning box taking it up to 200ps. I personally will be looking at a quattro s-tronic in future, hopefully the S3 saloon!
    I don't have any problem with my 170 for normal day-to-day driving but the quattro was so much better for when I go out purely to drive for fun through the lanes.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  18. #17
    Mjs
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    I've owned a A4 Quattro 190bhp before and loved it. Quattro is immense, and if I had a choice I'd spec it. Unfortunately, my new car is a company one, so in order to keep tax liability down I've had to have a manual fwd, but if it was my own car, it would definitely be a Quattro.
    PilotAudi likes this.

  19. #18
    snakehips's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Herts
    Posts
    607
    Deciding between the 1.8TFSI and the 184 diesel can be influenced to an extent by annual mileage and you are close to the crossover point where value for money switches from one to the other. But that was never a consideration for me.
    I was very tempted by the 1.8 a year ago but I didn't like the 7 speed S-tronic gearbox or the general feel of the engine so I held out for the 184. IMO it's a better performer and just a better all round proposition. Drive both and see what you think.
    A3 SB S-Line TDi 184PS Quattro S-tronic. Shiraz Red, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Sunroof, LED lights, lots of other stuff.

  20. #19
    snowfree52's Avatar
    Full LED baby !

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    Not many race cars are four wheel drive? Great off road or on the slippery stuff but unless the Quattro fitted to the A3 measures different wheel speeds between front and rear it is generally front wheel drive............

    Remember 4WD is banned from a lot of motorsport serie

    Even in F1 :
    9.1 Transmission types :
    "No transmission system may permit more than two wheels to be driven."


    there aren't many FWD race cars either also
    Last edited by snowfree52; 20th February 2014 at 21:37.
    A3 3-door TDI 184 Quattro Stronic Brilliant Red : Sline kit - Auxiliary heating - LED headlights - 18" 10-spoke rims - audi connect - magnetic ride - driver assistance package - side assist - rear camera + park assist - alcantara/leather seats - auto dimming mirror - panoramic glass sunroof - towing equipment - electric lumbar support - heated front seats - hold assist - high beam assist - advanced key - B&O sound system etc
    Tuning box DTUK, 235hp/480Nm
    1/4 Mile 13.84 @ 95.2 MPH
    Porsche BBK...

  21. #20
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    622
    The 184 Quattro in my opinion is one of the best all round cars you can buy for the following reasons:

    - Quick while being economical
    - Will certainly have a much wider appeal on the used market than the 1.8 TFSI
    - Quattro grip / all weather use
    - very refined and quiet.

    Would be my car of choice if I wasn't getting an S3 and needed something a bit cheaper to run. Have not driven a car in ALONG time that impressed me as much as the 184.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

  22. #21
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    94
    Yeah, strange though that the S3 has 120bhp more, with Quattro of course, yet is only 2mpg worse than the 184 Quattro.

  23. #22
    kanecullen89's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    358
    My old 8P 2.0 tdi 140 used to struggle all the time for traction. Especially in the wet/greasy conditions. And that was with good tires!
    I have quattro now on my B8 and I wouldn't go back to fwd if I could avoid it

  24. #23
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1,566
    Funny as I've front wheel driven cars with more horsepower and torque and not one of them struggled for traction if driven properly. Thing is if quattro is right for you then go for it but, really, we survive quite well without it...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

  25. #24
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Quattro grip / all weather use.
    ... this is a fallacy. Quattro has better traction. Stopping distances will be exactly the same.

    Winter tyres would be safer for driving in poor weather. I have yet to see any videos or articles that suggest otherwise.

  26. #25
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Winter tyres + quattro is best!!

  27. #26
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    355
    I'll probably invest in a set of winter tyres later this year. What's wear like compared to summer tyres?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-Line 150ps, Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Privacy Glass, SD Sat Nav, Through Load, Aluminium Pedals.

  28. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    Funny as I've front wheel driven cars with more horsepower and torque and not one of them struggled for traction if driven properly. Thing is if quattro is right for you then go for it but, really, we survive quite well without it...
    I've manage quite well with 170 front-wheel drive for my last three A3. No problems with traction as such. A lot depends how you drive and for me for normal day-to-day driving FWD is fine. But when I had a test drive in a 184 stronic quattro and did some 'fun' driving through the lanes I really noticed a difference. The car had much more grip through corners especially where the road was damp. It was not until I wanted the same as my 170 which Audi no longer produce that I tried the 184. As s-tronic is a must for me I had to try the 184 s-tronic quattro than I became aware of the extra grip offered.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  29. #28
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    1,566
    As I've stated, never had any issues myself. Perhaps I drive in a manner more suited towards the road conditions, smooth with no jerky movements with the steering, throttle and clutch. Strange though, in this thread, Quattro owners are complaining about how bad the traction is S3 Continentals perhaps tyres have more of a bearing than Quattro.

    I think we all know the benefits that four wheel drive can bring, but to suggest front wheel drive cars with higher torque output struggle to have any traction at all is a tad OTT to justify having Quattro...
    Last edited by cuke2u; 21st February 2014 at 08:48.
    h5djr likes this.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

  30. #29
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    I beg to disagree... The most powerful FWD car we had was a 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero, cracking motor, 240bhp but just read the review (lightly edited) below.

    In the real world ... performance figures are irrelevant.... because the front-wheel-drive 9-5 struggles for grip on anything other than a straight, flat road. When there is traction, the Aero's pace is impressive, but most of the time the power is uselessly spun away. Accelerate with any amount of steering lock applied, and there's plenty of torque steer.....

    Despite adjustments to the steering and the chassis, the poor dynamic ability is emphasised even further by the lack of feedback through the wheel. One thing is certain - this Saab is better suited to motorway cruising than tackling a tight and twisty B-road.

    Read more: Saab 9-5 | Auto Express



    Having driven many more modern FWD cars with powerful engines (ish) 204 A7 FWD 211 A5 FWD and various A6's I am not convinced they are much/any better today than 2001!
    kanecullen89 likes this.

  31. #30
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz Auto View Post
    ... this is a fallacy. Quattro has better traction. Stopping distances will be exactly the same.

    Winter tyres would be safer for driving in poor weather. I have yet to see any videos or articles that suggest otherwise.
    Well maybe you can argue the point with Audi's marketing department as they think differently. Below is lifted from email I got today regarding new S1.

    S1 will be launched in the UK in May.

    With a 2.0 TFSI, 231PS engine that will take you from 0-62mph in just 5.8 seconds*, the new S1 offers refined power to bring you high performance driving at its best.

    Available in 3-door and Sportback, it's the first time a model in this class comes with quattro all-wheel-drive as standard. With superior traction, impeccable cornering, and evenly distributed power for greater grip whatever the weather, quattro offers a highly responsive and exhilarating drive.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

  32. #31
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,231
    Nothing from that text disagrees with Daz Auto...
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  33. #32
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp84 View Post
    Well maybe you can argue the point with Audi's marketing department as they think differently. Below is lifted from email I got today regarding new S1.

    S1 will be launched in the UK in May.

    With a 2.0 TFSI, 231PS engine that will take you from 0-62mph in just 5.8 seconds*, the new S1 offers refined power to bring you high performance driving at its best.

    Available in 3-door and Sportback, it's the first time a model in this class comes with quattro all-wheel-drive as standard. With superior traction, impeccable cornering, and evenly distributed power for greater grip whatever the weather, quattro offers a highly responsive and exhilarating drive.
    I honestly think that the words 'greater grip' and quattro do not belong in the same sentence. No point in talking to Audi marketing as they want to perpetuate this fallacy, in the interest of selling more quattros and enhancing the Audi brand. Though every time I see one of the quattro ads, I seriously thinking about emailing a complaint to advertising standards. I wonder could I get those misleading Quattro ads taken of the air?

  34. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz Auto View Post
    I honestly think that the words 'greater grip' and quattro do not belong in the same sentence. No point in talking to Audi marketing as they want to perpetuate this fallacy, in the interest of selling more quattros and enhancing the Audi brand. Though every time I see one of the quattro ads, I seriously thinking about emailing a complaint to advertising standards. I wonder could I get those misleading Quattro ads taken of the air?
    Strange because the 2.0TDI-184 s-tronic quattro demonstrator I drove definitely had 'greater grip' going round the corners on a damp road surface on one of my normal 'fun' routes than my current 2.0TDI-170 s-tronic front-wheel drive car or was that just down to it's 'superior' conti tyres. I don't think so.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  35. #34
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    Strange because the 2.0TDI-184 s-tronic quattro demonstrator I drove definitely had 'greater grip' going round the corners on a damp road surface on one of my normal 'fun' routes than my current 2.0TDI-170 s-tronic front-wheel drive car or was that just down to it's 'superior' conti tyres. I don't think so.
    Compared with the old car - the perceived improvement in cornering could be a combination of several things... MBQ chassis, better ESP, tyres.

    A few of the reviews I have read about the new GTD mention how much better it feels in the corners compared to the old GTD I drive.

    I find it interesting that some people also consider the heavier diesel to feel more secure on the road than the lighter petrol models. The quattro adds another 100kg.

  36. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz Auto View Post
    Compared with the old car - the perceived improvement in cornering could be a combination of several things... MBQ chassis, better ESP, tyres.

    A few of the reviews I have read about the new GTD mention how much better it feels in the corners compared to the old GTD I drive.

    I find it interesting that some people also consider the heavier diesel to feel more secure on the road than the lighter petrol models. The quattro adds another 100kg.
    But the new 150s I drove did not feel that much better that my current 170. It was only when I tried a quattro than I noticed how much better it was.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

  37. #36
    warren_S5's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,164
    It's a debate that could rage on forever, just like petrol vs diesel, DSG vs manual, V6 vs V8 (in the S4/S5 domain this creates huge friction).

    Just as the OP can only decide what is best for them, the same is true of all of us. Neither of any of the above is 'best' it's just what suits our needs, egos (or shortcomings!).

    In my mind Quattro / Haldex has some shortcomings, it's over-engineered against the systems in the Evo (for example) making the whole car heavier and increasing drive train losses. Audi's tend to be naturally nose heavy and lack a bit of front end feel, so depending on your driving skills it could either be a benefit or a hinderence to add Quattro to the mix.

    Having had two on the bounce with Haldex I've grown to love it. In the depths of winter it's kept me going when others have given up (even on just legal summer 19's), and there have been times (Castle Combe 2008 - S4 dumped oil in braking zone on start finish straight), where it got me out of jail for free.

    However on the new car I've added sports diff to the mix to help tuck the lardy S5 into the corners tight, and having tested it on a demo car it's ruthlessly effective. It makes the S5 disarmingly agile, and with that much power/weight on board it makes sense.

    Audi didn't start winning rallies in the 1980's because Quattro was ****, it's just a different method of cracking a nut.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

  38. #37
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Nothing from that text disagrees with Daz Auto...
    Well I think my comment around all weather use was not agreed with. The Audi S1 text suggests to me that it has superior all weather use. Daz Auto is quite correct as the marketing suggests it can do all things - quite a throw away comment from Audi "whatever the weather" - again suggests to me as a potential buyer it can handle anything. Daz Auto is correct, I wouldn't want to purely rely on Quattro in the worst winter weather. I'd feel better with Quattro and winter tyres. Think the advertising is a bit mis-leading.

    But think most of us agree the OP would get many benefits from Quattro?
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

  39. #38
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,231
    Oh yes, Quattro is better than FWD in worse weather without a doubt. But that's nothing to do with 'grip', which is entirely down to the tyres, and nothing to do with whether a wheel is driven or not - which I think was his point.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

  40. #39
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    353
    Clever marketing people. They don't actually state anything here that can be challenged. They just imply...


  41. #40
    Pulp84's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    622
    They are clever with this marketing stuff - many people buy Audi purely for the Quattro element I'm sure.
    S3 Sportback S-Tronic - Amalfi White, Comfort Pack, LED headlights, LED interior lights, High-beam assist, hill hold assist, privacy glass, mono-pur, folding mirrors, TPMS, Audi sound system and black Alacantra. Built week 17. Arrived 17/05/14. Wow......just wow

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which one is best for my buck$
    By Mutinyno9 in forum A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21st May 2004, 21:25
  2. Ok, it needs chipping, but which one?
    By S3BeemerBeater in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28th March 2004, 13:24
  3. Locking Wheel nuts - Which ones?
    By dickys3 in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd March 2004, 16:33
  4. which one is the better chip? ABT or Oettinger
    By tennisguy in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th December 2003, 19:16
  5. Home Burglar alarms - which one?
    By Naresh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd November 2003, 15:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO