Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By BGS
  • 4 Post By mjcourtney
  • 1 Post By Schizophonic

Thread: B & O

1st Gear

Status

B & O

Does anyone know the audi product codes for B & O system and audi SS? There should be a sticker in the manual of the car with codes in it?
    Would anyone be able to take a look in their manual and see what codes they have please?

Are all the codes printed in the manual out on when the car is made? Or would there be options on the car that is not listed in the cars manual?

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Anyone? Please lol
    Could anyone with B&O check their manual to see if the audi code for B&O listed. I think it's 9vs

5th Gear

Status
    9VS according to the Online Configurator

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

6th Gear

Status
    There is an options decoding website somewhere where you can put in the codes from your service book and it'll tell you what they correspond to
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    I just wondered if anyone who has actually got the B&O system could check their manual to see if they have the code listed?
    All the other codes are in the book for my options i.e hold assist, comfort pack, privacy glass blur no 9vs code for B&O?

6th Gear

Status
    Do you have the B&O in your car?
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    9VS according to the Online Configurator
    It's 9VS on ETKA as well. It does not mention B+O by name but just calls it '9VS Digital Sound Package - Premium Audio'.

The Audi Sound System by the way is '9VD active loudspeakers' and the standard is '9VK Sound system'.

If anyone has any other codes they want, just let me know.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    It's 9VS on ETKA as well. It does not mention B+O by name but just calls it '9VS Digital Sound Package - Premium Audio'.

The Audi Sound System by the way is '9VD active loudspeakers' and the standard is '9VK Sound system'.

If anyone has any other codes they want, just let me know.
    Is that code in your manual for the car?

Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    Is that code in your manual for the car?
    I don't have an 8V yet and when I do I am only having the standard sound system so I assume it may say 9VK. My present 8P Sportback also has the standard audio system and does not have any code in the Service Book relating to the audio system fitted.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I don't have an 8V yet and when I do I am only having the standard sound system so I assume it may say 9VK. My present 8P Sportback also has the standard audio system and does not have any code in the Service Book relating to the audio system fitted.
    Really how come? I thought all the extras were listed in that book? Where else would it be listed then?

5th Gear

Status
    No codes in my book either. The order code for B&O has been listed above (9VS) - are you trying to work out if it is fitted to your car?
    2013 8V Glacier White A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI S-line Mnaual
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

Quote Originally Posted by RVP20 View Post
    Really how come? I thought all the extras were listed in that book? Where else would it be listed then?
    A lot of options are listed but for some reason not all. Only Audi know why! Some of the codes are not actually options but things like Right-hand drive etc. All the options fitted and most of the items actually used are now listed in Audi's main computer system so any dealer can access exactly which ones were used for your particular car by entering the VIN Number. As far as dealers are concerned the codes on the Service Book are not that important any more. I'm sure if you spoke to your dealer they would be able to confirm exactly which options were fitted to your particular car when it was built.
    Dave R (h5djr)

BGS
    1st Gear

Status
    Once you are registered with MyAudi it also shows under the Infotainment details on your vehicle specification.
    h5djr and warren_S5 like this.
    A3 1.4tfsi CoD Saloon Stron Sline - Misano Red & 19's
    Advanced Key, Mag Ride, Parking Plus, B&O Sound, Driver Assist Pack, Extended Mono Interior, Super Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Hold Assist, Int Lighting, LED Headlights, Prog Steering, Reversing Cam, Tech Pack - High.

Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    Once you are registered with MyAudi it also shows under the Infotainment details on your vehicle specification.
    Nice one!!. I been registered for some time and I just logged in again but I don't remember being able to get that amount of information by just entering my VIN number. Apart from it not actually showing the various codes it seems similar to what dealers can access. I presume it also uses Audi's central computer system.

All we need now is to be able to enter our new car order number and be able to see the progress on our order.
    Dave R (h5djr)

1st Gear

Status
    Has anyone else come across this? Who has the B&O with no code in the manual?

5th Gear

Status
    I should just add, no codes - that I've noticed. I will double check to make sure i didn't miss the page. It would be useful to know why you're trying to find the codes?
    SE Suspension, Tech Pack, B&O, Comfort Pack, Electric folding mirrors, Park Assist, TPMS, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Just to see if anyone else has the 9vs code in the manual that came with your car?

2nd Gear

Status
    just a thought, why do you need to code?

6th Gear

Status
    What does it matter? Did they not put the B&O speakers into your car?

1st Gear

Status
    Yeah but I wondered if they were done at factory or by the dealership. Just piece of mind really. I would be grateful if anyone could check their manual to see if they have the 9vs code with all the other codes? Thank you

2nd Gear

Status
    Well I've never heard of them installing car speakers at dealership. Its all built and configured at the factory.

5th Gear

Status
    it would be very expensive to retrofit at the dealer. Wiring looms, door cards, speakers, amp and then the programming of the MMI etc etc.

The front door cards are over £450 each I think...
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

Status
    Anything like this will be done at factory, NOT at the dealership.

Codes can be inconsistent at best so the question you repeatedly keep asking won't necessarily have a definitive answer.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

4th Gear

Status
    Why not download the sales brochure? Or pick one up in your local dealership, all the options and codes are in there.
    You can then peruse at your leisure.
    Steeve

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    Why not download the sales brochure? Or pick one up in your local dealership, all the options and codes are in there.
    You can then peruse at your leisure.
    I have the brochure and the code Is 9vs for B&O but that code not listed in the service/car manual?

5th Gear

Status
    So just clarifying this....

You have a car, it has B&O fitted (obvious). You are wanting to find out whether it was factory fitted or dealer fitted. If you sign into http://my.audi.com with your VIN it will tell you if 'Sound Package Branded' is listed under equipment. If so then B&O was fitted from the factory (which is highly likely).

As mentioned above, the lack of 9VS code in the service book isn't an indicator that it was dealer fitted - as Audi are a bit selective about what codes are printed in here (for reasons unknown).

Failing all of that, ask the dealer.

5th Gear

Status
    Just to confirm, I've found the codes printed in the front of my service book. No mention of 9VS.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mjcourtney View Post
    Just to confirm, I've found the codes printed in the front of my service book. No mention of 9VS.
    lol
    SlightlyYapper likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophonic View Post
    lol
    What's the lol for