B & O

RVP20

Reaction score
Does anyone know the audi product codes for B & O system and audi SS? There should be a sticker in the manual of the car with codes in it?
Would anyone be able to take a look in their manual and see what codes they have please?

Are all the codes printed in the manual out on when the car is made? Or would there be options on the car that is not listed in the cars manual?

Anyone? Please lol
Could anyone with B&O check their manual to see if the audi code for B&O listed. I think it's 9vs

There is an options decoding website somewhere where you can put in the codes from your service book and it'll tell you what they correspond to

I just wondered if anyone who has actually got the B&O system could check their manual to see if they have the code listed?
All the other codes are in the book for my options i.e hold assist, comfort pack, privacy glass blur no 9vs code for B&O?

9VS according to the Online Configurator

It's 9VS on ETKA as well. It does not mention B+O by name but just calls it '9VS Digital Sound Package - Premium Audio'.

The Audi Sound System by the way is '9VD active loudspeakers' and the standard is '9VK Sound system'.

If anyone has any other codes they want, just let me know.

It's 9VS on ETKA as well. It does not mention B+O by name but just calls it '9VS Digital Sound Package - Premium Audio'.

The Audi Sound System by the way is '9VD active loudspeakers' and the standard is '9VK Sound system'.

If anyone has any other codes they want, just let me know.

Is that code in your manual for the car?

Is that code in your manual for the car?

I don't have an 8V yet and when I do I am only having the standard sound system so I assume it may say 9VK. My present 8P Sportback also has the standard audio system and does not have any code in the Service Book relating to the audio system fitted.

I don't have an 8V yet and when I do I am only having the standard sound system so I assume it may say 9VK. My present 8P Sportback also has the standard audio system and does not have any code in the Service Book relating to the audio system fitted.

Really how come? I thought all the extras were listed in that book? Where else would it be listed then?

No codes in my book either. The order code for B&O has been listed above (9VS) - are you trying to work out if it is fitted to your car?

Really how come? I thought all the extras were listed in that book? Where else would it be listed then?

A lot of options are listed but for some reason not all. Only Audi know why! Some of the codes are not actually options but things like Right-hand drive etc. All the options fitted and most of the items actually used are now listed in Audi's main computer system so any dealer can access exactly which ones were used for your particular car by entering the VIN Number. As far as dealers are concerned the codes on the Service Book are not that important any more. I'm sure if you spoke to your dealer they would be able to confirm exactly which options were fitted to your particular car when it was built.

Once you are registered with MyAudi it also shows under the Infotainment details on your vehicle specification.

Reactions: warren_S5 and h5djr
Once you are registered with MyAudi it also shows under the Infotainment details on your vehicle specification.

Nice one!!. I been registered for some time and I just logged in again but I don't remember being able to get that amount of information by just entering my VIN number. Apart from it not actually showing the various codes it seems similar to what dealers can access. I presume it also uses Audi's central computer system.

All we need now is to be able to enter our new car order number and be able to see the progress on our order.

Has anyone else come across this? Who has the B&O with no code in the manual?

I should just add, no codes - that I've noticed. I will double check to make sure i didn't miss the page. It would be useful to know why you're trying to find the codes?

Just to see if anyone else has the 9vs code in the manual that came with your car?

What does it matter? Did they not put the B&O speakers into your car?

Yeah but I wondered if they were done at factory or by the dealership. Just piece of mind really. I would be grateful if anyone could check their manual to see if they have the 9vs code with all the other codes? Thank you

Well I've never heard of them installing car speakers at dealership. Its all built and configured at the factory.

it would be very expensive to retrofit at the dealer. Wiring looms, door cards, speakers, amp and then the programming of the MMI etc etc.

The front door cards are over £450 each I think...

Anything like this will be done at factory, NOT at the dealership.

Codes can be inconsistent at best so the question you repeatedly keep asking won't necessarily have a definitive answer.

Why not download the sales brochure? Or pick one up in your local dealership, all the options and codes are in there.
You can then peruse at your leisure.

Why not download the sales brochure? Or pick one up in your local dealership, all the options and codes are in there.
You can then peruse at your leisure.

I have the brochure and the code Is 9vs for B&O but that code not listed in the service/car manual?

So just clarifying this....

You have a car, it has B&O fitted (obvious). You are wanting to find out whether it was factory fitted or dealer fitted. If you sign into http://my.audi.com with your VIN it will tell you if 'Sound Package Branded' is listed under equipment. If so then B&O was fitted from the factory (which is highly likely).

As mentioned above, the lack of 9VS code in the service book isn't an indicator that it was dealer fitted - as Audi are a bit selective about what codes are printed in here (for reasons unknown).

Failing all of that, ask the dealer.

Reactions: warren_S5, snowfree52, BGS and 1 other person