Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

New A3 S-line Sportback ordered! March Delivery!

I have just ordered a Daytona Grey A3 with comfort pack and the quattro protection pack,which looks amazing. The dealer said the cars already been built and is just awaiting shipping and said it should be ready in march. I wonder if it would come in early march or late march?

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow oufc1976 On Twitter
    So you've been given just a 4-6wk lead time?? That's impressive!
    8V A3 Saloon 2.0 TDi S-Line. Daytona Grey. SD Sat Nav. Privacy Glass.

Neutral

Status
    Wow. That is a seriously quick turn around. My march 1st pickup marks exactly 6months since ordering. You sure it's not March 2015

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeevx5 View Post
    I have just ordered a Daytona Grey A3 with comfort pack and the quattro protection pack,which looks amazing. The dealer said the cars already been built and is just awaiting shipping and said it should be ready in march. I wonder if it would come in early march or late march?
    Cancelled order or ex stock then?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Jealous muchly! I've got 8 months wait!
    A3, S-line, 1.4 TFSI COD, acoustic rear, electronic adjustable / heated / folding mirrors, light & rain sensing pack in Daytona Gray. Due for delivery May 14.

2nd Gear

Status
    I ordered mine last week- A3 SB S-line 1.4tfsi COD S-tronic Daytona Grey, Alu Roof Rails, Int Light Pack, Auto Lights & Wipers, Audi Sound System and Privacy Glass and have been quoted end of March delivery.

Had to wait 9 months for my 8P Black Edition.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I presume its a cancelled order, he said its already been made and is just awaiting shipping. How long does shipping usually take?

1st Gear

Status
    IIRC you'll probably be looking at delivery in around three weeks from now.
    A3 8V 1.8T 6 speed 3 door S line - Daytona Grey. Interior lighting pack, privacy glass, comfort pack, electric folding heated dimming door mirrors, tyre pressure monitor, electric lumbar support, cruise control, acoustic parking system rear, B&O sound system.

Neutral

Status
    Ordered mine Jan 15th and have to wait until April 20th to receive... bored of little A1 now... need bigger A3!
    Ordered (build week 14): Audi A3 SportBack S-Line 1.4 COD, Phantom Black, Comfort Pack, Parking Plus, Transformer Door Mirrors, Technology Pack, Bang & Olufsen
    Current: Audi A1 S-Line 1.6 TDI Daytona Racing Grey, Comfort Pack, Door Mirrors, Stone Chips, Small dent, dead squirrel

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ive just been told by the dealer now that the car is going to be built in the first week of march? is that build week 9? and would i have the car by say mid march?

Quote Originally Posted by rajeevx5 View Post
    Ive just been told by the dealer now that the car is going to be built in the first week of march? is that build week 9? and would i have the car by say mid march?
    More likely to be Build week 10 which starts on Monday 3 March. It is normally up to 4 weeks before the car actually gets to the dealer. Sometimes it's as little as 2 weeks. It just depends on the ship schedules and the time it takes to schedule the delivery by road from the UK port to the dealer. Where is your dealer? Dealers in the North and Scotland get their delivers via the port of Tyne, most of the South and South West via Sheerness and the rest via Grimsby.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ive ordered from Watford Audi which is just north west of London.I really do hope i get this car in mid march as i need it asap due to my insurance policy. I was under the assumption that the car has already been built as we couldn't change the spec?