Change of Order!!!

andy203

Q5 Black Edition
Reaction score
Due to the change in the British weather and the continuing Global Warming have decided against getting the previous A3 Sportback 2ltd 184 Quattro. It is with regret that I am going away from the Audi brand. Below is what I have placed an order for....a swiss made Rinspeed sQuba which is capable of driving into the water, then going up to 10 meters (about 33 feet) beneath the waves.

Squba land Untitled
Build date yet to be established

Reactions: JohnM100, PilotAudi and warren_S5
I thought it was Valentine's Day, not April the 1st :think:

Just in time for the weekend as well, gotta love the British weather. Roll on spring (oh hang on, it will be exactly the same)

Reactions: JohnM100
Not sure I'd fancy those much PA, if I had to go amphibious this would be my preference (as long as the glovebox came stocked with a handbook of misogynist led cheesy one-liners)

Underwater-Lotus-008.jpg

Reactions: Louay
Not sure I'd fancy those much PA, if I had to go amphibious this would be my preference (as long as the glovebox came stocked with a handbook of misogynist led cheesy one-liners)

Underwater-Lotus-008.jpg

The car of my dreams in childhood!!!! Can't seem to do the one liners but that guy is the reason I wear an Omega Seamaster!

Reactions: warren_S5
I thought it was Valentine's Day, not April the 1st :think:

Just in time for the weekend as well, gotta love the British weather. Roll on spring (oh hang on, it will be exactly the same)

Don't be silly. It won't be exactly the same. The rain gets warmer! :p

We had a June wedding. It was in the papers as being the wettest day for 50 years!