A3 Sportback - Addition to order

andy203

Q5 Black Edition
Reaction score
Well end of last week added a Panoramic Sunroof to my original order which had a build date week of 24th March. Contacted dealer today to see what effect it had on the build date if any, to his and my surprise it has brought it forward to the week of 10th of March. Will just have to wait now to see how long it takes from being built to being in my hands. :yahoo:

Reactions: 5pot and PilotAudi
Well end of last week added a Panoramic Sunroof to my original order which had a build date week of 24th March. Contacted dealer today to see what effect it had on the build date if any, to his and my surprise it has brought it forward to the week of 10th of March. Will just have to wait now to see how long it takes from being built to being in my hands. :yahoo:

Awesome mate! Always wanted the Pano roof but can't afford it due to it's P11D value! What colour is the car on order?

Awesome mate! Always wanted the Pano roof but can't afford it due to it's P11D value! What colour is the car on order?
Daytona Grey see my previous post (1 week ago) A3 Sportback Ordered today Build Date Week 24th March

Reactions: bobinder
It'll probably be built with mine. I've got the same colour (with panoramic roof) on order with build week 11. Dealer seems to hope before the end of March for delivery.
:beerchug:

My salesman is also thinking delivery before the end of March. Sounds good to me but I think 1st April OTR for me will be great.

Daytona Grey see my previous post (1 week ago) A3 Sportback Ordered today Build Date Week 24th March

Great choice of colour. You'll have to post pics up here when it arrives.

Week 11 seems to be the favoured week for Daytona Grey / Sportback /Panoramic Roof. Mine is getting built that week too.....

Week 11 seems to be the favoured week for Daytona Grey / Sportback /Panoramic Roof. Mine is getting built that week too.....
Might explain why my build date has been brought forward by 2 weeks, its the week for Daytona Grey / Sportback /Panoramic Roof????

My Daytona SB S line 184 quattro with pano is week 8... Ooooo that's NEXT WEEK! Yippee!!!! Doing the factory tour Tuesday so might see it go down the line!..

Hi all, on week 5 of my sb panther black s-tronic, salesman also hoping for end of March. What's this factory tour people speak of?

Cheers,

Russ

Factory tour is available from Audi Forum - check out the Audi UK website. Tours in English every day at 11:30 - 2 hr tour of the production facility at Ingolstadt.