S3 chrome grille strips

B7000

Reaction score
Can anyone with an Etka tell me if the 8v S3 chrome grille strips can be purchased separately and their part numbers please.
The local dealer not very forthcoming with info, many thanks

What do you need them for?

I would doubt they are available individually

What do you need them for?

I would doubt they are available individually

Just like the S3 chrome grille, thought it would be easier to fit than change the complete grille

They do look quite nice, and also the chrome around the fog lights on the S3.

No fog lights on s3...

He is probably thinking of the "additional air intake funnels in place of the front fog lights" There are some shaped chrome looking bars where other A3 models have their fog lights.

No fog lights on s3...

Didn't realise that! I've been away too long haha
Yeah, on my S-Line the surround around the fog lights is gloss black, around the air in takes on the S3 is chrome, looks very smart :)

Reactions: Battlekrapz
Last edited:
Reactions: Chappy
You wouldn't be allowed to do this, the forum options police would forever hound you for daring to option based on looks rather than function.

:busted_cop:

:p

edit: Someone in Holland retrofitted his s-line with a S3 grille complete, 199 Euros. I doubt you'll get the bars separately.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...-post-pics-your-a3-8v-here-7.html#post1860561

I had a quick scroll through there mate but couldn't see any retrofitting, what page are you referring to?
I think my car is Dakota grey which is a funny colour, I can't decide if all black would look better, or chrome? :(

Sadly the pics have gone, but posts #252 to #255 refer to a Dutch chap purchasing a S3 grille from Germany for 199 Euros for his s-line.