New TT interior to feature in A3 MY2015?

Most people who've just collected or about to collect their new A3 will hope not, but doesn't meant it won't happen.

I suspect this type of change would be fairly significant and therefore not introduced until the mid life facelift in 2016/17. Would probably see the new tech filtering through to the A4/A5 etc first as they are due a change.

A3 refresh 2014? Behave.

Model commenced production Sept 2012 so early 2017 would probably be facelift time going on normal VAG model cycles.

Might have it but that would be a pretty radical overhaul mid-life which Audi never seem to do.

I would be very surprised to see this on the A3 so soon. When the A5 was Face lifted (badly IMHO) in 2011 the dash remained pretty much the same. Generally such major changes happen with new model launches like... the New TT..

Can't see it until the next chassis change. A3 could do with it though, the current DIS is very limited.

I would have thought the 8V was a bit new for a new interior. Some of the other models in the range (the Q3 for one) have a much more dated interior to my mind.

Looks more like the TT is being brought in line with the A3 than the other way around!