Sat Nav Update

TTLAW

Reaction score
Hi,

I picked up my A3 Sportback on Wednesday and I am over the moon with it.

Best Audi Ive had for a long time.

One thing I would like to ask advise on is the online update (My Audi) for the Sat Nav.

I have registered online and it doesn't show what the new version of the software is I can download and don't want to download what may already be in the car. Anyone else found this? Also my car does not have connect but has Tech Pack and it is suggesting that I need to use a PIN number displayed on the website to register in my in car system. I know I may be a bit thick but can someone help please?

Thanks

Steve

From memory you have to enter your car VIN number into the website and then you get the pin number

Isn't this one for the dealer ? Think it need plugging in.

Hi TTLAW,

When I registered mine I used a code from the MyAudi site. Once you have successfully logged in to MyAudi you should get a screen like the one below. The area circle in green should have an eight digit code to enter to your MMI. At least that's how it worked for me. I guess it may be different without connect though.

Myaudi

Reactions: Toadoftoadhall
To butt in on this, where is the code entered into the MMI system? I have the code but can't see where in the MMI Sat nav setting I put it in...

I thought so, it seems that also TTLAW will also not be able to put in this pin even though it is issued...

Thanks for this.

Seems strange that it gives a PIN for something that is not fitted and Audi of course know that as they list the spec on your login.

Steve

That's exactly what I was thinking Steve...