AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BGS

Thread: Sat Nav Update

1st Gear

Status

Sat Nav Update

Hi,

I picked up my A3 Sportback on Wednesday and I am over the moon with it.

Best Audi Ive had for a long time.

One thing I would like to ask advise on is the online update (My Audi) for the Sat Nav.

I have registered online and it doesn't show what the new version of the software is I can download and don't want to download what may already be in the car. Anyone else found this? Also my car does not have connect but has Tech Pack and it is suggesting that I need to use a PIN number displayed on the website to register in my in car system. I know I may be a bit thick but can someone help please?

Thanks

Steve
    A4 B8 2.0TDi S Line Multitronic

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    From memory you have to enter your car VIN number into the website and then you get the pin number
    Audi A3 Sportback S line 1.8 TFSI S tronic - Scuba Blue
    Technology package - High with Audi Connect/Interior lighting package/Driver assistance package/Light and rain sensor package/Adaptive Xenon Plus headlights with variable range control/Advanced key/Aluminum roof rails/Audi pre sense/Auto-dimming rear-view mirror/Bang & Olufsen/Door mirrors-dimming, electrically adjustable,folding and heated/Heated seats/Audi side assist/Audi active lane assist/Rear side airbags/Tyre pressure loss indicator

Banned

Status
    Isn't this one for the dealer ? Think it need plugging in.

BGS
    1st Gear

Status
    Hi TTLAW,

When I registered mine I used a code from the MyAudi site. Once you have successfully logged in to MyAudi you should get a screen like the one below. The area circle in green should have an eight digit code to enter to your MMI. At least that's how it worked for me. I guess it may be different without connect though.

myaudi.JPG
    Toadoftoadhall likes this.
    A3 1.4tfsi CoD Saloon Stron Sline - Misano Red & 19's
    Advanced Key, Mag Ride, Parking Plus, B&O Sound, Driver Assist Pack, Extended Mono Interior, Super Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Hold Assist, Int Lighting, LED Headlights, Prog Steering, Reversing Cam, Tech Pack - High.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks for the responses. Steve

6th Gear

Status
    To butt in on this, where is the code entered into the MMI system? I have the code but can't see where in the MMI Sat nav setting I put it in...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

6th Gear

Status
    The pin is for Audi Connect.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

6th Gear

Status
    I thought so, it seems that also TTLAW will also not be able to put in this pin even though it is issued...
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    The pin is for Audi Connect.
    Thanks for this.

Seems strange that it gives a PIN for something that is not fitted and Audi of course know that as they list the spec on your login.

Steve

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TTLAW View Post
    Thanks for this.

Seems strange that it gives a PIN for something that is not fitted and Audi of course know that as they list the spec on your login.

Steve
    That's exactly what I was thinking Steve...