Anyone purchased from Kings Lynn Audi

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just interested to know if any of you guys have purchased a car from Kings Lynn Audi.

I am going there on Thursday for another drive in a Sportback 2.0 TDI-184 s-tronic quattro.

I'll be interested in what deal they may be able to offer to compare with my local dealer.

Thanks.

From memory I think they were the dealership offering big discount %ages on the s3.. 9% I think it was so they must be able to do a decent deal on a 184.

I have my company A3 SB, and before that A4 Avant, serviced at Kings Lynn Audi.

Two of my sons have bought two A1s and an A3 between them over the last three years.

They both got good deals and I recommend the dealership!

Trebor

Reactions: f1nny
I have my company A3 SB, and before that A4 Avant, serviced at Kings Lynn Audi.

Two of my sons have bought two A1s and an A3 between them over the last three years.

They both got good deals and I recommend the dealership!

Trebor

I can highly recommend them as well, having purchased my previous A1 and current A3 from them. I managed to get 6.5% (£1500) off my 1.2 S-line which I don't think was too bad considering the list price, plus I didn't really haggle, just asked for a discount and got that as a first offer, so I ordered.

I've been more impressed with their customer service over the past 2 years, and will definitely be using them for years to come. Good luck

I've just placed my order Friday and finalised the order paperwork today.

They've been a pleasure to deal with compared to my local dealer fkwits

I was offered 8% off my order

Last edited: