Recommended detailer in East Yorkshire?

titleist007

Reaction score
Hi,

I am waiting for my new S3 to be built/delivered at the moment.

I have decided to not bother with Audi lifeshine through the dealers after seeing plenty of forumers saying a full proffesional detail with gtechniq or similar would be a better way of spending my money.

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone local? Money is not really an issue, but I want the best pre treatment avaialble and I know the Audi dealer won't be providing this!

Thanks in advance

Take a drive over to Salford & get N8 to detail for you, top work.

Whereabouts in east yorks you from? I'm in east yorks and have a phantom black s3 hoped I'd be the only one for a while!

Whereabouts in east yorks you from? I'm in east yorks and have a phantom black s3 hoped I'd be the only one for a while!

I'm in Beverley, haven't seen one in East Yorkshire yet, although I have been away in Oz for the last month!! Did you get yours from Hull Audi and did you go for lifeshine or your own detailer?

Mines from Huddersfield audi, I ordered from hull originally but there waiting to was more than what anyone else was quoting me so told them that basically it wasn't good enough and in the mean time I found one at Huddersfield ready for collection and almost matching the spec I wanted just missing s tronic but has pan roof, phantom black, hi tech back, comfort pack and bang and olufsen. I haven't had it life shined yet I'll be doing it myself as soon as I get chance and a good day. When's yours expecting to be here? I'm in bridlington but often come shopping in Beverley so you might see another!

I'll look out for it, mine will be Estoril Blue, so at least they're different.

I went into Hull with an orange wheels quote and they matched it, although I have had to wait for build and delivery, which I was happy to do. Build week 7, so not long to wait now!!! early March delivery i'd imagine.
I don't think we'll see many up here.

Reactions: rams_s3
Oh yes you will! I live in Cottingham and am due to take delivery of my S3 in Estoril Blue in early March. Look forward to seeing you on the roads around here.

Oh yes you will! I live in Cottingham and am due to take delivery of my S3 in Estoril Blue in early March. Look forward to seeing you on the roads around here.

Great choice!! Courteous wave on its way if I pass you on my travels!!