Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Wink Just joined about to order

Just about to place an order for A3 sport back would welcome any opinions on the current spec (that has changed more times than I can count now) to see if Ive missed anything obvious or is a waste of money.

A3 sportback 1.4 COD Sline in Brilliant Black (or red)
    Comfort pack
    Sline suspension
    Technology Pack
    Heated Seats
    Folding door mirrors
    Aluminium Roof Rails
    Privacy Glass

Dont really want to spend any more and dealer has already done me the best deal I think Im going to get so what do we think.
    If I did put a few extra £000 more cash into this I would look at either Audi sound system or lumbar support.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. x
    Last edited by FactionOne; 22nd January 2014 at 16:58.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

6th Gear

Status
    I think Hold Assist is the obvious one missing - universally good reviews on here and only £90
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Banned

Status
    And. Front park and tyre PMS and Ass or B&O

1st Gear

Status
    I'd add the interior light package. Im currently in a loan car (sline) without it and it makes a big difference
    Audi A3 Sportback S line 1.8 TFSI S tronic - Scuba Blue
    Technology package - High with Audi Connect/Interior lighting package/Driver assistance package/Light and rain sensor package/Adaptive Xenon Plus headlights with variable range control/Advanced key/Aluminum roof rails/Audi pre sense/Auto-dimming rear-view mirror/Bang & Olufsen/Door mirrors-dimming, electrically adjustable,folding and heated/Heated seats/Audi side assist/Audi active lane assist/Rear side airbags/Tyre pressure loss indicator

6th Gear

Status
    If you can wait a few months to order the TPMS will most likely be standard kit.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Yay car arrives next thursday, can't wait. Ordered the lumbar and ASS in the end as I pretty much managed to get them for the same price.
    Has anyone gone for the £399 service plan beginning to think it might be worth it?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    And. Front park and tyre PMS and Ass or B&O
    I noticed that you have the pano roof and if I may ask: are you happy with it? I had that in one of my previous 8P A3s and I thought it was pretty useless (not to mention, fairly expensive) - positioned to far back for and it turned out that I rarely opened it anyway, as I then have to turn off the AC. What are your thoughts for the 8v and the pano roof?