Xenon Plus

splash18

Reaction score
Hello everybody from Athens, Greece !!

I want to ask you, if somebody knows,
when we lock the car ex. when we park the car somewhere
if stays open from the left or from the right side of the xenon plus, a light open like mercedes benz or some German other cars
to avoid an acciden at evening from other cars

Use the indicator stalk to the left or right and the corresponding rear light and DRL will stay on when you switch off the ignition.

Is there also a coming home feature that keeps the dipped beam on after you lock the car?

It should use the fog lights, if fitted. Have a look in the MMI car settings and see if there is anything in there. Or maybe read the manual?

In order for coming home / leaving home option to work you should have the lighting package option in your specs. Then you have To configure it through mmi ( Im also from Athens by the way :) )

thnx guys....i will try
my brother told me in that case some cars have a second battery for that spec
:)

In order for coming home / leaving home option to work you should have the lighting package option in your specs. Then you have To configure it through mmi ( Im also from Athens by the way :) )

The only lighting package I know of is the Interior Lighting Pack?

The only lighting package I know of is the Interior Lighting Pack?

If fact you don't have to have Interior Lighting Pack but you do need the Light and Rain Sensor Package (PU8 - £150). Personally I would always have both because the Interior Lighting Package (QQ4 - £225 or £170 depending on model) makes the interior look so much more classy.

The Light and Rain Sensor package comes as standard if you have the Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with light and rain sensor package (PU7 - £395), Comfort Package (WB1 - £300), Xenon Light package (WB6 - £1250), the LED Light package (PG1 - £2000), LED Headlights (PX7 - £795) or Driver Assistance package (PCE - £1450).

If fact you don't have to have Interior Lighting Pack but you do need the Light and Rain Sensor Package (PU8 - £150). Personally I would always have both because the Interior Lighting Package (QQ4 - £225 or £170 depending on model) makes the interior look so much more classy.

The Light and Rain Sensor package comes as standard if you have the Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with light and rain sensor package (PU7 - £395), Comfort Package (WB1 - £300), Xenon Light package (WB6 - £1250), the LED Light package (PG1 - £2000), LED Headlights (PX7 - £795) or Driver Assistance package (PCE - £1450).

Thanks. Actually, all of my potential specs have had Comfort Pack as the very first option - this apparently includes the light and rain sensors.