Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: Who collects on 1st March 14?

1st Gear

Status
    Argh can't sleep! It's like Christmas as a kid all over again... 4 hours 50 minutes haha -.-
    robo1million likes this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Lots of people awake at 0430 ....... Wonder why

S3 8V 3DR DSG ACC ABS ADS AMI ASR ASS DAB DBW DIS DRL EBA EBD EDL EGR EPB EPS ESP GPS LED MFSW MMI PDC PSF RAC SDXC TFSI CO2 EEC OTR WTF OMG

5th Gear

Status
    at least the telly isn't too bad. just about finished watching an old fifth gear on discovery turbo. It's the episode with the gt86 vs Renault megane sport and the F type
    warren_S5 likes this.
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by veeeight View Post
    Lots of people awake at 0430 ....... Wonder why
    I'm up but I've still got 31 days to go,,,!!!!!!!!!! And counting down.
    May be should start a post who collect on the 1st of APRIL! !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by andy203; 1st March 2014 at 05:33.
    Sandra likes this.
    Proud Owner - A3 Sportback 2 lt Quattro - S Line - Daytona Grey

Status
    Looking forward to seeing a pile of new 8V's on the road today (I live very close to our local Audi dealer).

To all those who've struggled to sleep tonight and have had a bloody long wait I hope you have a fantastic car collection experience, have some great drives planned for the weekend, and don't suffer what happened to me (a 51 plate Focus took my driver wing mirror off on a country road on day 2 as the person would slow down - we were at standstill). Be safe, enjoy the experience (and that new car smell) and have have a fantastic day! And don't leave it too long till you get modding ;-)
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

Neutral

Status
    Morning All, just recently joined and not due to pick up my new car until late March / early April - just to wish you all a fantastic day. 80)
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    Ouch!!! I can't even imagine how sick I would feel!! Can this happen with auto park??
    Using Tapatalk

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by robo1million View Post
    Ouch!!! I can't even imagine how sick I would feel!! Can this happen with auto park??
    I've always wondered where liabilities stand with auto park! You've only got to get an older car with a deflected panel / sensor failure...

Reverse Gear

Status
    Morning All!

Just a quick message to everyone collecting today. Hope you have an amazing day! You've waited forever so it's ok if you do a quick wiggle/dance/punch and katate kick the air when you get your keys. In fact go mental, this is your day!

Congrats guys and don't forget the pics.
    Delivered 3rd March 2014: Brilliant Black Audi A3 Sportback S-Line 1.4 CoD, Sport suspension, LED headlights, Comfort pack with Parking system plus, SD card SatNav, Privacy glass, Auto dimming & folding mirrors, Interior light pack, Non smoking pack

1st Gear

Status
    I've always wondered where liabilities stand with auto park! You've only got to get an older car with a deflected panel / sensor failure...
    My fears exactly but... I'll have that argument if it comes to it... Otherwise I'm about to set off... Kid at Christmas doesn't even cover it!!!! Just hope I don't see another 14 plate on the way (shallow I know - please don't get into another no plate argument!!). See you shortly ITGuy!!
    Using Tapatalk

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    Enjoy today guys. Great feeling to collect your new cars.

I'll be looking out for new 14 plate A3/S3's on the roads around Sheffield and Derbyshire from today. I've sent my logbook etc. off to the DVLA to get my private plate transferred onto my 63 plate now the new plates are out.

Looking forward to lots of pics, oh and drive carefully! :-)
    Audi A3 Sportback 8V 1.6 TDI S-Line S-Tronic. Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Electric Heated/Folding Mirrors, Hold Assist, Interior Light Pack, SD Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Autoglym Lifeshine

Banned

Status
    At dealer now;-)

Last edited by PilotAudi; 1st March 2014 at 09:46.

Reverse Gear

Status
    En route to pick her up! Hope they've filled the tank up!

Neutral

Status
    3 hours to go

6th Gear

Status
    The liability lies with the driver. I'd had auto park for a couple of years on my focus and used it twice. Its a novelty that wears off quickly. If any of the sensors are faulty it will throw up an error...
    Last edited by cuke2u; 1st March 2014 at 11:35.
    warren_S5 and PilotAudi like this.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Status
    Just got back from a long cycle ride, lots of black ice about so whilst all S3 owners will have Quattro take it easy. I had 3 massive moments!

Also don't forget to check your cars fastidiously for defects, easy to get carried away in the moment and just want to drive it away!

1st Gear

Status
    Slightly jealous as today means my car is no longer the "current" plate, but no doubt everyone collecting today will be smiling!
    A3 8V 1.8T 6 speed 3 door S line - Daytona Grey. Interior lighting pack, privacy glass, comfort pack, electric folding heated dimming door mirrors, tyre pressure monitor, electric lumbar support, cruise control, acoustic parking system rear, B&O sound system.

2nd Gear

Status
    Have fun guys

Reverse Gear

Status
    Picked mine up first thing this morning. It looks stunning in the spring sunshine. Enjoy the rest of today for those also picking up their new cars today.

Cheers

image.jpg
    Last edited by dizzyheights; 1st March 2014 at 11:07.
    RAPS3, 81llyh, davesimmo and 3 others like this.

Status
    With this weather there is no excuse NOT to put up pictures guys, keep 'em coming!

181 BHP

Status
    With this weather there is no excuse NOT to put up pictures guys, keep 'em coming!
    Glad I'm not collecting today raining down here, but hope its dry every where else for you guy and girls collecting their new 'Baby's' today. Have a great time...

181 BHP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyheights View Post
    Picked mine up first thing this morning. It looks stunning in the spring sunshine. Enjoy the rest of today for those also picking up their new cars today.

Cheers

image.jpg
    Might have to change my mind again!!!! Audi are selling too many cars, went out for some shopping. 1 mile from home and guess what???

Yes saw a 14 plate Audi A3, Grey sportback, think the 'What Car Review' best car 2014 has done the job for Audi. However the car once seen does sell it's self. No real need for any Salesmen!!!!!!!"

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    At dealer now;-)

Damn, that car is sexy !

181 BHP

Status
    At dealer now;-)

[IMG]]
    What - No front Fog's?

3rd Gear

Status
    If pilot has full LED then they can act as fogs so you don't need them
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2nd Gear

Status
    There's no fogs on any S3 regardless of led's or not.

Enjoy your new cars today guys you won't be disappointed .
    PilotAudi likes this.
    2013 Glacier White S3 Sportback S-Tronic

Neutral

Status
    Just noticed two tiny chips in my windscreen. I've only done 60miles and absolutely positive no chips were caused by me. Could never have noticed during last nights midnight drive away as was dark. I'm a little annoyed but I doubt that the dealer will do anything. Oh yea my gear knob is also not straight.

1st Gear

Status
    One good reason not to pick up in the dark.
    8V S3; Sportback, S-Tronic, Monsoon Grey, Aluminium Roof Rails, Privacy Glass, Supersport Seats, Comfort Pack, Technology Pack High, Bang & Olufsen, Folding, Dimming Mirrors, Interior Light Pack, Extended Mono.Pur, Parking System Plus, Reversing Camera, Rear Side Airbags, Reversible Boot Mat, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hold Assist

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cpettigrew View Post
    Just noticed two tiny chips in my windscreen. I've only done 60miles and absolutely positive no chips were caused by me. Could never have noticed during last nights midnight drive away as was dark. I'm a little annoyed but I doubt that the dealer will do anything. Oh yea my gear knob is also not straight.
    Have you been playing with your knob?
    StefRobinson likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    So addictive. 250 miles in 12 hours...
    lloydie1994 likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Enjoy your cars today guys, and don't forget pics!
    My dealer has emailed to tell me that my build week is 13 now :/
    Build week 13 - 8V A3 184 Sportback S Line, Glacier White, Black styling pack, Privacy Glass, B&O, Interior light pack, Comfort pack, Heated seats.

5th Gear

Status
    120 miles done, wow.

Lots of pics taken and the cat and fiddle run complete on our run over to Wales. I'll post em up later.

And - adaptive cruise ROCKS !

And 34mpg!
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

1st Gear

Status
    Jealous of all these brand new collections today had to give mine the full lifeshine kit to make mine brand new again!

Neutral

Status
    Need LOTS of photos people, need to keep me sane until tuesday then i can officially join the club, seems sportback is most popular atm, when i was in plymouth audi yesterday they seemed to outnumber hatchback 4:1.
    2014 Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line Glacier White

1st Gear

Status
    I was pretty excited already but reading about today's collections is making it worse! Oh well my wait is very nearly over.........
    Hope everyone is enjoying their new wheels
    2014 S3 Sportback, S-tronic, Estoril Blue, LED Headlights, Privacy Glass, Super Sport Seats, Extended mono.pur interior, Panoramic Roof, B & O Sound, Tech Pack/Phone prep High with Audi Connect, Side/Lane & Hold Assist, (incls HB assist and Speed Limit Display) Int light pack, Comfort pack, Advanced Key, Adaptive Cruise, Park System Plus, Reverse Cam, Audi Pre-Sense, Dim/heat/fold mirrors, TP monitor, Through Load, 5 yr Warranty & 3 yr Service plan!

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow StefRobinson On Twitter
    More pics everyone please!!
    warren_S5 likes this.
    Audi A3 Sportback 8V 1.6 TDI S-Line S-Tronic. Daytona Grey, Comfort Pack, Electric Heated/Folding Mirrors, Hold Assist, Interior Light Pack, SD Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Autoglym Lifeshine

Status
    At least none of you new owners should have used up any of your 200 allocation of launch controls today as you'll be running in!

Just spoke to my local dealer and they've punted out 39 cars today (inc 2 S3's). More due out tomorrow. Mine is still on track to build on wk 18 (5th May), it's like torture...

Banned

Status

Wink Pizza Express

At least none of you new owners should have used up any of your 200 allocation of launch controls today as you'll be running in!

Just spoke to my local dealer and they've punted out 39 cars today (inc 2 S3's). More due out tomorrow. Mine is still on track to build on wk 18 (5th May), it's like torture...
    My dealer had 55 going out today, glad we were there at 7am... giving us a good few hours 'running in'... First reactions are very favourable. Just over 30mpg overall. The acceleration 50-*9 is amazing and the car is so solid. Also the steering in dynamic mode is so much better than I expected. Unfortunately as I have now had a couple of beers (Mrs drove back from Pub!) I have put 'Pizza Express' to bed for the night but will probably have to go and check she's OK a few times as the evening progresses... ;-)

My dealer had 55 going out today, glad we were there at 7am... giving us a good few hours 'running in'... First reactions are very favourable. Just over 30mpg overall. The acceleration 50-*9 is amazing and the car is so solid. Also the steering in dynamic mode is so much better than I expected. Unfortunately as I have now had a couple of beers (Mrs drove back from Pub!) I have put 'Pizza Express' to bed for the night but will probably have to go and check she's OK a few times as the evening progresses... ;-)
    I thought you said you were going to France
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3