Sat Nav not saving home address

a3tdi150

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone else having problems with the sat nav not remembering the home address? I loaded the home address and some favourites yesterday but they were gone today, this is the second time it has happened, it is the sd card version.

thanks to anyone who can help.

Yeah I've had it a few times, save a home address and then after a week or so it will just disappear !

It is not recommended to store home address for security reasons apparently. I suppose if someone finds your keys ( with house keys) nicks your car it could lead to problems. That's what I was told by a PC friend anyway!

Reactions: Scotty2011
It is not recommended to store home address for security reasons apparently. I suppose if someone finds your keys ( with house keys) nicks your car it could lead to problems. That's what I was told by a PC friend anyway!

I was told the same, that's why I put the next street as my home address in my Sat Nav 😄

Reactions: grantDUBshaw
it's not actually my home address it's a street away, whats more annoying is i program the address and a couple of favourites and it just forgets, just thought i was not saving it properly, will see if it is still there tomorrow.

In what way is your friend politically correct???

Reactions: PilotAudi

Yeah never put your actual address into the nav.

The thing is, they don't even need to steal your car, just brick a window, fire up the nav and check where you live. Now not only do they know your address but they know you're likely not home.

Reactions: PilotAudi