SD Location

scathro91

Reaction score
Where did everyone find there SD Card when they received the car, I know where the slot is just can't find the card?

There are two slots in the glove box with the cd player.
Are you finding just the empty one in slot 2? Slot 1 has the navigation map in it.

There are two slots in the glove box with the cd player.
Are you finding just the empty one in slot 2? Slot 1 has the navigation map in it.

Both slots are empty, I cant find the card to put in the slots....thought it might be put somewhere and I put it in myself

You have to buy your own card.
I have just bought a MyMemory 32gb SDHC card which is working well with ripped .mp3 from my cd collection. Only about £12.

I don't have the SD nav option so can't comment on the original problem, but I'd get back to your dealer and ask them - I would have thought they'd leave it in one of the slots!

Of course, if you don't have the SD nav option then you shouldn't get a card.

Yeh got SD Sat Nav just cant find card, they said it should be in car manual pack or sometimes it could be where the spare wheel is which I find strange!

Our nav was activated after delivery, and the memory card came in a DVD box.

Yeh got SD Sat Nav just cant find card, they said it should be in car manual pack or sometimes it could be where the spare wheel is which I find strange!

Tell them you weren't supplied with one then, and you want them to provide one!

Might not be activated either. I think this is rather a poor show from a 'prestige' car dealership....

I have contacted them and they are sending one out! very strange!!!!