EM TuningVolks Autos

Thread: SD Location

Neutral

Status

SD Location

Where did everyone find there SD Card when they received the car, I know where the slot is just can't find the card?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    There are two slots in the glove box with the cd player.
    Are you finding just the empty one in slot 2? Slot 1 has the navigation map in it.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twig View Post
    There are two slots in the glove box with the cd player.
    Are you finding just the empty one in slot 2? Slot 1 has the navigation map in it.
    Both slots are empty, I cant find the card to put in the slots....thought it might be put somewhere and I put it in myself

6th Gear

Status
    Did you order the SD Sat Nav?
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Neutral

Status
    You have to buy your own card.
    I have just bought a MyMemory 32gb SDHC card which is working well with ripped .mp3 from my cd collection. Only about £12.

6th Gear

Status
    I don't have the SD nav option so can't comment on the original problem, but I'd get back to your dealer and ask them - I would have thought they'd leave it in one of the slots!

Of course, if you don't have the SD nav option then you shouldn't get a card.
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Neutral

Status
    Yeh got SD Sat Nav just cant find card, they said it should be in car manual pack or sometimes it could be where the spare wheel is which I find strange!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Our nav was activated after delivery, and the memory card came in a DVD box.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scathro91 View Post
    Yeh got SD Sat Nav just cant find card, they said it should be in car manual pack or sometimes it could be where the spare wheel is which I find strange!
    Tell them you weren't supplied with one then, and you want them to provide one!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

6th Gear

Status
    Might not be activated either. I think this is rather a poor show from a 'prestige' car dealership....
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Neutral

Status
    I have contacted them and they are sending one out! very strange!!!!