Nearly there...

silverjamesc

Reaction score
The wait is nearly over and we have a delivery date confirmed for next Tuesday 14th Feb.

Final spec was as follows:

2.0TDI S-Line Sportback,
Phantom Black Pearl Paint,
Black Biathlon Cloth / Pearl Nappa Leather,
S-Line Suspension,
18" x 7.5J '10 Spoke' design Titanium Matt Alloy wheels,
Privacy Glass,
Bang & Olufsen

Can't wait.

The dealer had confirmed it was being checked and they would send me some pics over but haven't done that yet. Will pop them up when I get them. Otherwise I'll take some decent ones next week (weather permitting).

Reactions: PilotAudi
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389184866606816

So Audi sent me these pics of the car before having the checks etc. I opted for the S-Line Suspension (lowest possible @ 25mm below deselected option but the side view in this picture it looks quite high.
The view from the front doesn't. Maybe it's just the lighting in the pic... Thoughts?

Photos can be misleading but it does look quite high. Closer to SE height.

Could be as simple as an artefact from the car being on an uneven surface, or maybe the suspension chocks are still in place.

John.

The blocks being in place seems the most likely explanation, seeing as the PDI hasn't been done yet. They put blocks in to the suspension so the car doesn't bounce around during transport, which are removed on the PDI.

Thank you both, I appreciate the input. I was worried they had missed it from the spec for a while. Fingers crossed you are right about the blocks.

Loving the Phantom on an 8V .. Proper black black and very practical.