Monster MotorsportChris Nott

Thread: Sports seats

Sports seats

I understand from the Pricing and Specification Guide and from looking at ETKA that the front cushion on the sports seats can be moved forward to extend the length of the seat cushion. Has anyone done this? If so what do you need to do exactly to make the adjustment.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I have super sports seats and you pull a lever on the front to extend the cushion. Assume it's the same on other seats.

Neutral

Status
    Yes lever at front of pad

1st Gear

Status
    I thought moving the front cushion was standard on all seats on the Audi A3s!?

2nd Gear

Status
    Same function as the standard seats in my S3.
    Last edited by CraigI; 5th January 2014 at 11:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophonic View Post
    I thought moving the front cushion was standard on all seats on the Audi A3s!?
    It is standard on the Sport fitted to the Sport and S-Line models and on the Super Sport seats option but not on the Standard seats fitted with the SE trim. The S3 has Sports seats but in Fine Nappa leather and heated as standard with the Super Sport seats as on option.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

6th Gear

Status
    Yep, just grab the front middle of the seat with your hand and you'll find the handle
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Yep, just grab the front middle of the seat with your hand and you'll find the handle
    Something else to look for when I test drive a 2.0TDI-150 Sport s-tronic Sportback on Thursday.
    Dave R (h5djr)

1st Gear

Status
    The 150 HP engine in the A3 is a fine match for the car, I have the manual box, this is just to keep all vehicles the same when we jump into another car.
    I may have liked the 184 but again the 150 does everything for me and the wife no wheel spin out, and the Q5 for everything else

A3, 2.0 TDI, S-Line, 6 speed manual, Scuba Blue, S-Line suspension, heated/folding mirrors, privacy glass, fine nappa leather, heated seats, light/rain sensor pack, flat tyre indicator, Purchased and supplied by Aberdeen Audi