silly

It comes with more 'features' for the price for sure, but I have found the overall quality and feel of the Audi to be far better. (test driven both, originally looking at the Leon).

seat leon has better standard spec that is all

Just checked their broacher and the starting price of an A3 you can get an FR!! haha.

Looking at the interior it does look rather cheap and a bit 'old'

Well if your happy with your Seat Leon, happy days to you. Enjoy your car.

seat leon has better spec, but much lower resale values, lower quality, etc etc

Reactions: PilotAudi
I think the best thing it had going for it was LED lights for free when the tech pack offer was running. I am still surprised that Xenons are not standard unless you buy an S-line A3.

Oh ****. I'll cancel my S3 and order a Leon instead

Reactions: voorhees, Joetidman, Anarch and 8 others
I seriously considered the 3 door Leon before i decided on the A3. Was all set to sign then the saleman at my local dealer started being a bit funny with me. We only went to Audi for a laugh, i never thought my wife would let me buy one :)

Sure, i could've ticked every option on the Seat for the price of my A3 but i know i made the right decision.

Si.

You can't fit a towbar to the FR version anyway, so can't have had that.

I did briefly consider the Seat Leon because of its higher spec for the money, but then I realised that if I bought one I'd end up with a Seat Leon.

Reactions: jet_andy, Johnnyb, StefRobinson and 3 others
i started by looking at mercs, very quickly went off them when i realised that having an audi was affordable, a lot of people dont realise that those 4 overlapping rings mean so much more than that zorro S.

had a look at a few seats before i got the A3.

1 thing that makes me like a car is a decent interior, the bland grey thing in all leon's put me off.

Even the top ones have rank interiors

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Reactions: siouxchief and Cumbrian_bob