8V Accessories

Simonrich

Reaction score
Does anyone know why there are no official Audi accessories listed yet or when there may be some ??

Sadly neither seem to have the full range.

Anyone know if audi produce tailored seat covers?

Anyone know where I can find a cargo net for the boot for the 8v?

Yeah true. Just don't know what size to look for.

If it helps at all the part number listed for the current 8V luggage net is 8V0 861 869 9B9 and it appears to be the same for the 3-door and the Sportback. The parts catalogue does not give a size and it it regarded as a 'part' rather than an 'accessory'.

There is also an A3 Accessories brochure listed with the Pricing and Specification Guide as a PDF file for download on the Audi UK website at:
Brochures < Contact us < About Audi

Last edited:
Reactions: ConS3
If it helps at all the part number listed for the current 8V luggage net is 8V0 861 869 9B9 and it appears to be the same for the 3-door and the Sportback. The parts catalogue does not give a size and it it regarded as a 'part' rather than an 'accessory'.

There is also an A3 Accessories brochure listed with the Pricing and Specification Guide as a PDF file for download on the Audi UK website at:
Brochures < Contact us < About Audi

That's the 8P brochure mate.

That's the 8P brochure mate.

It is but a lot of the accessories will be the same for both models. Alternatively you can have a look at the Audi Germany A3 Price List which lists some further accessories for the 8V starting on page 40. You will need to understand some German but you should be able to download it as a PDF and use Google Translate.

As previously that's the 8P brochure so most of the stuff we would want isn't in there.
I think it's disgraceful that Audi haven't any information on A3 accessories. Pathetic.

As previously that's the 8P brochure so most of the stuff we would want isn't in there.
I think it's disgraceful that Audi haven't any information on A3 accessories. Pathetic.

If at any time you are interested in anything in particular I will quite happily have a look in the ETKA Accessories area to see what is listed for the 8V.

I have also just found this 8V accessories catalogue on the Audi Germany website. All in German of course but with pictures of almost all the items. It's possible some may not be suitable for the UK.
Katalog > Audi Deutschland