S3 number plate ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock & Load

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Trying to find a good combo of number plate ideas for my S3 anyone like to share their thoughts .

By the way i am in Australia so i wont be pinching your plates ideas in your home turf .

if you want a Combo could you have BR U CE on the front and SH EI LA on the back... I don't care for plates much or in Australian I don't give an XXXX ... Enjoy whatever :-0

Reactions: nervus, the_lecht_rocks and J6YAK
Dodgy territory this with pilotaudi on the loose. I think you may be asking for a rant!! (Although I am a fellow pp owner!! So don't think I'm agreeing with him!!)

Dodgy territory this with pilotaudi on the loose. I think you may be asking for a rant!! (Although I am a fellow pp owner!! So don't think I'm agreeing with him!!)

No rant here mate... Looks typically OK on the back of your Red Vauxhall but really not required on an Audi IMHO. Just my 2p shared by many.. It is worth taking a bit of time looking at the sort of cars that attract such numbers.. Vans, BMWs, Vauxhalls, 4x4s and Caravans.. Not greatly popular on Audis.

Not sure if the pp people just have more money to burn in Aberdeen or not but 1 in 3 Audis up here have 1 on.

Reactions: Simonrich, d9jdm and PilotAudi
Not sure if the pp people just have more money to burn in Aberdeen or not but 1 in 3 Audis up here have 1 on.

Nail hit on head perhaps! I would rather not be recognised by a PP. But each to their own . I wouldn't vote Tory, read the Telegraph shop in Tesco or buy a BMW but millions do!

No rant here mate... Looks typically OK on the back of your Red Vauxhall but really not required on an Audi IMHO. Just my 2p shared by many.. It is worth taking a bit of time looking at the sort of cars that attract such numbers.. Vans, BMWs, Vauxhalls, 4x4s and Caravans.. Not greatly popular on Audis.

Condescending. You really are a nasty little *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jimladallen
Now then no need for that. This is a forum where we are all prepared to have and express a view without resorting to foul language, also get your facts right. I am not small, ;-) happy Christmas .

Condescending little *****. You really are a nasty little *******.

Pilot has his fun with PP's and can push his views a little too far sometimes but that kind of reply is uncalled for, if you can't take a bit of banter about your vauxhall you should take it somewhere else!!!!

It's you that looks like the P**** now

Reactions: PilotAudi
Robo, as you haven't been here long we will let that one slide, any more and I will ban you.

I have no tolerance for people today, especially in the 8V forum.

Reactions: warren_S5, Oyster, Battlekrapz and 2 others
LOL, Pilotaudi.............Are you as obnoxious and intolerant in real life or is it all an internet ruse ?

Not at all Mr Rock... I'm lovely really... I have to put up with a lot of AR53HOL ES in real life and saying what I think on here politely is good therapy....of course we are all free to do as we please but personal insults, no way, taking the **** because people want a Pano Roof, 19in wheels is OK if in good humour but personal insults like our onemillion newbie are out of order and deserve an ASBO IMHO... TTFN

Enough is enough guys. Play nice or i will give out some infractions

Reactions: J6YAK, the_lecht_rocks and PilotAudi
I was just depositing that "2p" thing that everybody keeps mentioning; you know that free pass to say whatever you want whilst simultaneously slamming the door on any sort of counter-argument. I suggest a duet para "with all due respect" to allow the use of an insult prior to the personal opinion à la Will Ferrell:
http://youtu.be/Af-Id_fuXFA

For example:
With all due respect, this thread is a f***ing stupid waste of time, internet bandwidth and hard space (along with many other on this forum), but hey - that's just my 2p worth...

Good job the admins chimed in here to keep things even cos pilotaudi sounds like a........well, i shan't decipher... someone whos too posh to shop at tesco is clearly a waitrose clown. pfft Perhaps the plate CL02 OWN would interest you...dvla has it for sale...?

Reactions: robo1million and the_lecht_rocks
Good job the admins chimed in here to keep things even cos pilotaudi sounds like a........well, i shan't decipher... someone whos too posh to shop at tesco is clearly a waitrose clown. pfft Perhaps the plate CL02 OWN would interest you...dvla has it for sale...?

My favourite plate spotted was and, of course, no offence: " W4NKA".

No comment really needed on that one thanks chaps

Pilot - Your political views SHOULD NOT be welcomed on a forum about Audis.

Either join up with a political debate forum or keep all discussion on thread please.

Mods - Please advise.

Mr Rock

In post 8 I state clearly each to his/her own. I respect that. Live and let live eh??

I do not shop at Tesco because I believe the food is poor, the service diabolical and anything to do with Dame Shirley Porter and her family is not something I can morally support! To get the post on thread the PP SP1 is owned by... guess who????

Last edited:
So anyhow, now that PilotAudi's pathological aversion to pp's has hijacked yet another thread (yawn!), I submit that a more concerted effort be made to get the discussion back on track. PilotAudi, your disapproval is duly noted (again), it's boring and isn't really the sort of creative input that I suspect lock & load was hoping for when he started this thread. He may well have found the ensuing cat-fight entertaining though.

So lock & load, what sort of format do reg's have in Oz? Is it the same as here in the UK i.e 2 letters, 2 numbers (denoting the year), 3 letters e.g KN08 END?

Reactions: s33nyboy12, Silky-S3, Audimad and 3 others
I have been reading through this thread, yet again. If anyone has an aversion to private number plate, its really simple, do not comment on this thread. The name calling and anyone wanting to have a go at winding up other members just for fun will not be tolerated In plain english, keep this thread on topic or i will close it down.

Reactions: h5djr and PilotAudi
This...

190807 1944694975368 6562640 o

Reactions: Audimad and Silky-S3
I have been reading through this thread, yet again. If anyone has an aversion to private number plate, its really simple, do not comment on this thread. The name calling and anyone wanting to have a go at winding up other members just for fun will not be tolerated In plain english, keep this thread on topic or i will close it down.

GENERAL DISCUSSION. GENERAL CHAT. RANTS & RAVES. WHAT DO YOU HATE??

For anyone with an aversion to PP's. It's all here guys just post in the appropriate thread.

I'm half Iraqi so... B1 AR8B

Reactions: the_lecht_rocks
To me a private plate is an excellent way to personalise your car.

But I hate it when people mess up spacing just to suit their own vanity. If you want to use a private plate make sure it stays within the law or don't bother and accept what you are given by the DVLA.

This 8V forum is becoming tiresome.

Reactions: hittchy and warren_S5
This 8V forum is becoming tiresome.

May be it is to you. The title of this thread is quite clear. If it's boring no one is forcing you to read it.

I agree that some of the other threads have moved away from the original title. You could always start a new thread. It would be a good idea to get the VCDS Mods thread 'cleaned' up and back to it's original purpose but you have to be a Moderator to do that.

Oh, and there I was thinking we are all one big happy family...:)

Personally I like reading everything on all the threads. It is a forum after all. My dictionary gives the definition of a forum as "meeting or medium for open discussion or debate" I think this forum is just that. If an item or thread is not that interesting it's easy to move on.

Spare pp i have waiting on retention for mine
OOO 80Y

Status
Not open for further replies.