JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: S3 number plate ideas

Neutral

Status

S3 number plate ideas

Hi Guys

Trying to find a good combo of number plate ideas for my S3 anyone like to share their thoughts .

By the way i am in Australia so i wont be pinching your plates ideas in your home turf .

2. # ADS
    ADS

Banned

Status
    if you want a Combo could you have BR U CE on the front and SH EI LA on the back... I don't care for plates much or in Australian I don't give an XXXX ... Enjoy whatever :-0
    nervus, J6YAK and the_lecht_rocks like this.

4th Gear

Status
    F L 4 M 1 N G

G 4 L 4 H
    Johnnyb likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Which state/territory are you in? Have to think about layout and colour.
    A3 S-Line 1.4 TFSI COD Manual in Glacier White with Comfort Pack including Park Plus, S-Line Sports Suspension and SD Card Based Sat Nav.

1st Gear

Status
    Dodgy territory this with pilotaudi on the loose. I think you may be asking for a rant!! (Although I am a fellow pp owner!! So don't think I'm agreeing with him!!)
    Using Tapatalk

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by robo1million View Post
    Dodgy territory this with pilotaudi on the loose. I think you may be asking for a rant!! (Although I am a fellow pp owner!! So don't think I'm agreeing with him!!)
    No rant here mate... Looks typically OK on the back of your Red Vauxhall but really not required on an Audi IMHO. Just my 2p shared by many.. It is worth taking a bit of time looking at the sort of cars that attract such numbers.. Vans, BMWs, Vauxhalls, 4x4s and Caravans.. Not greatly popular on Audis.

1st Gear

Status
    Not sure if the pp people just have more money to burn in Aberdeen or not but 1 in 3 Audis up here have 1 on.
    PilotAudi, d9jdm and Simonrich like this.
    A3 S-Line 1.4 TFSI COD Manual in Glacier White with Comfort Pack including Park Plus, S-Line Sports Suspension and SD Card Based Sat Nav.

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyman79 View Post
    Not sure if the pp people just have more money to burn in Aberdeen or not but 1 in 3 Audis up here have 1 on.
    Nail hit on head perhaps! I would rather not be recognised by a PP. But each to their own . I wouldn't vote Tory, read the Telegraph shop in Tesco or buy a BMW but millions do!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    No rant here mate... Looks typically OK on the back of your Red Vauxhall but really not required on an Audi IMHO. Just my 2p shared by many.. It is worth taking a bit of time looking at the sort of cars that attract such numbers.. Vans, BMWs, Vauxhalls, 4x4s and Caravans.. Not greatly popular on Audis.
    Condescending. You really are a nasty little *******.
    Last edited by quattrojames; 20th December 2013 at 14:29. Reason: Language.
    jimladallen likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

1st Gear

Status
    Condescending little prick. You really are a nasty little *******.
    By the way that is just my 2p. Also shared by many.
    Jinxy-S3 likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Banned

Status
    Now then no need for that. This is a forum where we are all prepared to have and express a view without resorting to foul language, also get your facts right. I am not small, ;-) happy Christmas .

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Now then no need for that. This is a forum where we are all prepared to have and express a view without resorting to foul language, also get your facts right. I am not small, ;-) happy Christmas .
    To me you are. Small and insignificant.
    Using Tapatalk

2nd Gear

Status
    Condescending little prick. You really are a nasty little *******.
    Pilot has his fun with PP's and can push his views a little too far sometimes but that kind of reply is uncalled for, if you can't take a bit of banter about your vauxhall you should take it somewhere else!!!!

It's you that looks like the P**** now
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Here at last: MY14 S3 Sportback, Manual, Estoril Blue, Rails, SS Seats, LED Headlights, Interior LED pack, Privacy glass, Comfort pack, Audi Sound System, Black Inlays.
    Just gone: MY13 Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro Amplified Black Edition, Misano Red, Privacy glass, Sat nav
    Previous : MY12 A3 2.0TDI Quattro Black Edition, Misano Red, Bose, Full Leather, Privacy glass

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Robo, as you haven't been here long we will let that one slide, any more and I will ban you.

I have no tolerance for people today, especially in the 8V forum.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

3rd Gear

Status
    LOL, Pilotaudi.............Are you as obnoxious and intolerant in real life or is it all an internet ruse ?

3rd Gear

Status
    FWIW i'll be transferring my private plate onto my S3 when I get round to it. and my S3 will mostly reside in Aberdeenshire.....

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    FWIW i'll be transferring my private plate onto my S3 when I get round to it. and my S3 will mostly reside in Aberdeenshire.....
    Mine will also be going on to my S3 when it arrives but don't worry pilotaudi I will make sure I buy new plates and burn the old ones seen as they have touched a Vauxhall.
    Using Tapatalk

Banned

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lecht_rocks View Post
    LOL, Pilotaudi.............Are you as obnoxious and intolerant in real life or is it all an internet ruse ?
    Not at all Mr Rock... I'm lovely really... I have to put up with a lot of AR53HOL ES in real life and saying what I think on here politely is good therapy....of course we are all free to do as we please but personal insults, no way, taking the **** because people want a Pano Roof, 19in wheels is OK if in good humour but personal insults like our onemillion newbie are out of order and deserve an ASBO IMHO... TTFN

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    I will make sure I buy new plates and burn the old ones seen as they have touched a Vauxhall.

Now that I can agree with

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Status
    Enough is enough guys. Play nice or i will give out some infractions
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

1st Gear

Status
    I like private plates...
    Audi 8V S3 s-tronic
    Phantom Black | Black styling pack | Titanium 18" alloy wheels | LED headlights
    Super sports seats | mono.pur
    | Bang & Olufsen | Advance key | Interior LEDs
    Technology pack | Audi Connect | Parking System Plus | Reversing Camera
    ACC | Hold assist | Pre-sense | Headlight assist | Privacy glass | TPMS
    LTE data by EE | Paint protection by Gtechniq | more to come...

1st Gear

Status

S3 number plate ideas

I was just depositing that "2p" thing that everybody keeps mentioning; you know that free pass to say whatever you want whilst simultaneously slamming the door on any sort of counter-argument. I suggest a duet para "with all due respect" to allow the use of an insult prior to the personal opinion à la Will Ferrell:
    http://youtu.be/Af-Id_fuXFA

For example:
    With all due respect, this thread is a f***ing stupid waste of time, internet bandwidth and hard space (along with many other on this forum), but hey - that's just my 2p worth...
    Audi 8V S3 s-tronic
    Phantom Black | Black styling pack | Titanium 18" alloy wheels | LED headlights
    Super sports seats | mono.pur
    | Bang & Olufsen | Advance key | Interior LEDs
    Technology pack | Audi Connect | Parking System Plus | Reversing Camera
    ACC | Hold assist | Pre-sense | Headlight assist | Privacy glass | TPMS
    LTE data by EE | Paint protection by Gtechniq | more to come...

4th Gear

Status
    Good job the admins chimed in here to keep things even cos pilotaudi sounds like a........well, i shan't decipher... someone whos too posh to shop at tesco is clearly a waitrose clown. pfft Perhaps the plate CL02 OWN would interest you...dvla has it for sale...?
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Av4nt View Post
    Good job the admins chimed in here to keep things even cos pilotaudi sounds like a........well, i shan't decipher... someone whos too posh to shop at tesco is clearly a waitrose clown. pfft Perhaps the plate CL02 OWN would interest you...dvla has it for sale...?
    My favourite plate spotted was and, of course, no offence: " W4NKA".

No comment really needed on that one thanks chaps

3rd Gear

Status
    Pilot - Your political views SHOULD NOT be welcomed on a forum about Audis.

Either join up with a political debate forum or keep all discussion on thread please.

Mods - Please advise.

Banned

Status
    Mr Rock

In post 8 I state clearly each to his/her own. I respect that. Live and let live eh??

I do not shop at Tesco because I believe the food is poor, the service diabolical and anything to do with Dame Shirley Porter and her family is not something I can morally support! To get the post on thread the PP SP1 is owned by... guess who????
    Last edited by PilotAudi; 22nd December 2013 at 08:25.

1st Gear

Status
    So anyhow, now that PilotAudi's pathological aversion to pp's has hijacked yet another thread (yawn!), I submit that a more concerted effort be made to get the discussion back on track. PilotAudi, your disapproval is duly noted (again), it's boring and isn't really the sort of creative input that I suspect lock & load was hoping for when he started this thread. He may well have found the ensuing cat-fight entertaining though.

So lock & load, what sort of format do reg's have in Oz? Is it the same as here in the UK i.e 2 letters, 2 numbers (denoting the year), 3 letters e.g KN08 END?

1st Gear

Status
    I'm thinking of getting a PP, the one on my car keeps reminding me of drug use.

1st Gear

Status
    For a S3 sportback how about:

SB53 AUD - only £250
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

Status
    I have been reading through this thread, yet again. If anyone has an aversion to private number plate, its really simple, do not comment on this thread. The name calling and anyone wanting to have a go at winding up other members just for fun will not be tolerated In plain english, keep this thread on topic or i will close it down.
    h5djr and PilotAudi like this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

1st Gear

Status
    Audimad and Silky-S3 like this.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NotquiteWelsh View Post
    For a S3 sportback how about:

SB53 AUD - only £250
    Bought.
    If, for nothing else, to annoy PilotAudi..........
    Silky-S3 likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigI View Post
    Bought.
    If, for nothing else, to annoy PilotAudi..........
    You Did
    CraigI likes this.
    Week 40: Brilliant Red S3 SB, manual, luna silver alcantara, anthracite alloys, comfort pack, non smoking package, tyre pressure warn, folding mirrors, cruise control, rear parking sensors, SD-satnav.
    Delivered on-time.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I have been reading through this thread, yet again. If anyone has an aversion to private number plate, its really simple, do not comment on this thread. The name calling and anyone wanting to have a go at winding up other members just for fun will not be tolerated In plain english, keep this thread on topic or i will close it down.
    GENERAL DISCUSSION. GENERAL CHAT. RANTS & RAVES. WHAT DO YOU HATE??

For anyone with an aversion to PP's. It's all here guys just post in the appropriate thread.

I'm half Iraqi so... B1 AR8B
    the_lecht_rocks likes this.

To me a private plate is an excellent way to personalise your car.

But I hate it when people mess up spacing just to suit their own vanity. If you want to use a private plate make sure it stays within the law or don't bother and accept what you are given by the DVLA.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    This 8V forum is becoming tiresome.
    warren_S5 and hittchy like this.
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

6th Gear

Status
    Oh, and there I was thinking we are all one big happy family...:-)
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Silky-S3 View Post
    This 8V forum is becoming tiresome.
    May be it is to you. The title of this thread is quite clear. If it's boring no one is forcing you to read it.

I agree that some of the other threads have moved away from the original title. You could always start a new thread. It would be a good idea to get the VCDS Mods thread 'cleaned' up and back to it's original purpose but you have to be a Moderator to do that.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    Oh, and there I was thinking we are all one big happy family...:-)
    Personally I like reading everything on all the threads. It is a forum after all. My dictionary gives the definition of a forum as "meeting or medium for open discussion or debate" I think this forum is just that. If an item or thread is not that interesting it's easy to move on.
    Dave R (h5djr)

1st Gear

Status
    Spare pp i have waiting on retention for mine
    OOO 80Y
    Build week 8: S3 SB, S-Tronic, Glacier, SS Seats, Comfort, Park Plus, Camera, Cruise, Tech Pack High, Pano Roof, Keyless, B&O, Pur, Privacy, Black Inlays, LED Light Pack, Through Load, Silver Rails, Folding Mirrors, Pressure Monitor,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast