JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: A3 Saloon pics please!

4th Gear

Status

A3 Saloon pics please!

I've seen quite a few people ordering A3 saloons but not seen many pics, some fantastic ones from keithd32 aside!

So I thought I'd start an A3 saloon pics thread for saloon lovers to get excited over (I need something to keep me going for the next 4 months!) so any pics welcome!

One to start us off from Keith (I hope you don't mind!)

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/attachm...-dsc01416a.jpg
    OZAudi84 likes this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    When I eventually get mine you will get plenty of pictures and thank you for starting this thread.....
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cuke2u View Post
    When I eventually get mine you will get plenty of pictures and thank you for starting this thread.....
    When is yours due?
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Joetidman View Post
    I've seen quite a few people ordering A3 saloons but not seen many pics, some fantastic ones from keithd32 aside!

So I thought I'd start an A3 saloon pics thread for saloon lovers to get excited over (I need something to keep me going for the next 4 months!) so any pics welcome!

One to start us off from Keith (I hope you don't mind!)

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/attachm...-dsc01416a.jpg
    Just wondered what suspension you have??

4th Gear

Status
    It's not mine, it's Keithd32's but I think he has s-line suspension

6th Gear

Status
    When is yours due?
    Not sure, in January hopefully the beginning of, as my car was delayed they are giving me a loan car that same as or better than the one I've ordered. Picking that up tomorrow...
    Joetidman likes this.
    Now a proud owner of a A3 1.4 tfsi Saloon S-Line, 6-speed, Daytona Grey, Technology Pack, Comfort Pack, Cruise, Advanced Key, Privacy Glass, Audi Parking System Plus, Interior Lighting, Folding Door Mirrors, Light & Rain Sensor. Hold Assist.

6th Gear

Status
    It's not mine, it's Keithd32's but I think he has s-line suspension
    And 19" wheels I think...

4th Gear

Status
    Not sure, in January hopefully the beginning of, as my car was delayed they are giving me a loan car that same as or better than the one I've ordered. Picking that up tomorrow...
    Fantastic not many sleeps left then!

6th Gear

Status
    Hell I'm excited for tomorrow

BGS
    1st Gear

Status
    Grats on the order, looks to be a nice spec.

I'll be flooding the forums with pics once mine arrives. Looking at Jan 31st at the moment so keeping everything crossed that there are no delays.
    Joetidman likes this.
    A3 1.4tfsi CoD Saloon Stron Sline - Misano Red & 19's
    Advanced Key, Mag Ride, Parking Plus, B&O Sound, Driver Assist Pack, Extended Mono Interior, Super Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Hold Assist, Int Lighting, LED Headlights, Prog Steering, Reversing Cam, Tech Pack - High.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    Grats on the order, looks to be a nice spec.

I'll be flooding the forums with pics once mine arrives. Looking at Jan 31st at the moment so keeping everything crossed that there are no delays.
    Excellent Misano and 19's will look sweet. It was between Misano and estoril for me and very close decision

Reverse Gear

Status
    J6YAK, CHEZ, OZAudi84 and 5 others like this.
    Current - Audi A1 S-Line 2 1.4 TFSI S Tronic 185 - Scuba Blue - Bose - Nav - Comfort Pack

Current - Audi A3 Saloon 2.0 TDI S Line - Glacier White - B & O - Advanced Key - Hill Hold - Tech Pack - Comfort Pack - Park System Plus.

Past - Audi A3 3 door 2.0 TDI S Line '13' - Daytona Grey - B & O - Advanced Key - Hill Hold - Tech Pack - Comfort Pack - Park System Plus.

Previous - Audi A3 8P 2008 2.0 TDI S Line Quattro
    Previous - Audi A3 8P 2006 2.0 TDI S Line

4th Gear

Status

6th Gear

Status
    Agreed, a stunning car...

Neutral

Status
    ''production through technology'' Superb ride mate. Cheerio!

By the way ruddock, is that with an s line suspension?

6th Gear

Status
    Mine's 'in production awaiting components' ;-(

Neutral

Status
    Mine's 'in production awaiting components' ;-(
    Not to worry cuke2u. Before you know it, the days of waiting and wonder will be over

6th Gear

Status
    I'm patient enough, they've given me a Q3 to take my mind from things :-)

4th Gear

Status
    Any more to add people?

1st Gear

Status
    S3 Limousine, Phantom black.

S3_LIMOUSINE.JPG
    BGS, cuke2u and Psyman79 like this.
    Audi S3 Sportback | ProLine Plus | Stronic | Monsoon Grey | Panoramic roof | LED headlights | B&O | MMI Touch Plus | ACC | Alarm | Privacyglass | Keyless entry | Super Sport Seats | DAB | Heated seats | Camera | Magnetic Ride | Side Asssist

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorngra View Post
    S3 Limousine, Phantom black.

S3_LIMOUSINE.JPG
    Oooh that's lovely!
    RAPS3 likes this.

Banned

Status
    Beautiful so glad we've chosen Phantom !

6th Gear

Status

Neutral

Status
    Can't wait for more photos.

I'd love to see an S3 sedan in Monsoon Grey as that's what I have on order.

6th Gear

Status
    If it is as sunny as today when I collect my car I expect to be able to take some...
    OZAudi84 likes this.

6th Gear

Status

Neutral

Status
    Whilst deciding on my Saloon spec, I looked at a few car photos using Audi.co.uk Used car search- even with a newly released model you get a, good collection of demo cars advertised to sell in a few months time as they get replaced. The idea is that you get to see a wide range of car spec photographed by the selling dealer rather than a professional photographer, more realistic!

6th Gear

Status
    I've asked my salesperson to send me some pics when the car gets to the dealership...

4th Gear

Status
    Good man !

6th Gear

Status
    That was yesterday though and he did say he was expecting the car in that day. Maybe tomorrow I will get a sweet e-mail...

6th Gear

Status

Well Look Here....

Arrived in my mail box, must be taken with an iphone as the quality is poor and the colours are too dark.

1st Gear

Status
    Arrived in my mail box, must be taken with an iphone as the quality is poor and the colours are too dark.

Looking at that picture its from an Android......

6th Gear

Status
    LOL only he has a iphone...

Neutral

Status
    I will now be a proud owner of a saloon, instate of previously ordered 3dr A3 with the same spec, but no free red color and only one year free service, deliver date end of April. very happy
    BGS, cuke2u and Joetidman like this.
    A1 1.6 TDI S Line SOLD

Ordered
    A3 Saloon S-line 1 4 cod S-Tronic, Misano Red, B & O ,Comfort package, Door mirrors electrically adjustable, folding and heated,Electric lumbar support, mono.pur. Interior lighting package,Privacy glass,S line sports
    suspension,Technology package,Alcantara / leather, Tyre pressure loss indicator,. Freebies So Far, Gap Insurance, 1 yrs Free Service, Rubber Mats all Round, Astrays, Set Of Tech Leads.

BGS
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    I will now be a proud owner of a saloon, instate of previously ordered 3dr A3 with the same spec, but no free red color and only one year free service, deliver date end of April. very happy
    Excellent spec Oyster
    A3 1.4tfsi CoD Saloon Stron Sline - Misano Red & 19's
    Advanced Key, Mag Ride, Parking Plus, B&O Sound, Driver Assist Pack, Extended Mono Interior, Super Sport Seats, Heated Seats, Hold Assist, Int Lighting, LED Headlights, Prog Steering, Reversing Cam, Tech Pack - High.

Neutral

Status

I was worried initially how the Privacy Glass would look against Daytona (black on grey) but seeing yours makes me a bit happier I selected it. Looks good!!!
    Audi A3 Saloon 1.4 COD TFSI, S-Line, Daytona Grey, SD based Sat Nav, Comfort Pack with parking system plus, privacy glass.

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks, I will have better pictures up when I get the car...

1st Gear

Status
    Fantastic looks gorgeous, nice one!
    Looks like a VW Passatt. Glad you all like it but it is lost on me and quite a few people I know as to the attraction of an A3 or even S3 saloon
    Last edited by SilureMark; 22nd January 2014 at 13:28.
    S3 Misano Red | s tronic | super sport seats | black styling pack|10 spoke matt titanium alloys | privacy glass|technology pack high with mobile | audi sound system | through load | light & rain sensor pack | rear parking sensors | electric folding mirrors | tyre pressure monitoring | non smoking pack | registered 06/06/2014

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    Excellent spec Oyster
    Thanks bud, your's with 19's will be a beast of a car,just picture your car with 19's and the misano red
    Can't wait
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...ps79011746.png

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Oyster; 22nd January 2014 at 14:31.
    A1 1.6 TDI S Line SOLD

Ordered
    A3 Saloon S-line 1 4 cod S-Tronic, Misano Red, B & O ,Comfort package, Door mirrors electrically adjustable, folding and heated,Electric lumbar support, mono.pur. Interior lighting package,Privacy glass,S line sports
    suspension,Technology package,Alcantara / leather, Tyre pressure loss indicator,. Freebies So Far, Gap Insurance, 1 yrs Free Service, Rubber Mats all Round, Astrays, Set Of Tech Leads.

6th Gear

Status
    Here is a picture showing Daytona Grey with privacy windows:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast