• 2 Post By Daveotto
  • 1 Post By robo1million
  • 2 Post By snakehips
  • 2 Post By PilotAudi
  • 1 Post By robo1million
  • 1 Post By snakehips
  • 1 Post By TwedA4
  • 1 Post By Joetidman

Thread: I blame everyone on this forum!!!

1st Gear

Status

I blame everyone on this forum!!!

I have finally been convinced and am going back to my dealer again to change my spec to add B&O and I lay all the blame on everyone on this forum that has sung it's praises and said how much of a must have it is. I just can't be the one to go without!! Pretty much fully specced now... But I suppose you only live once and can't take all your money with you!!
    Using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by robo1million View Post
    I have finally been convinced and am going back to my dealer again to change my spec to add B&O and I lay all the blame on everyone on this forum that has sung it's praises and said how much of a must have it is. I just can't be the one to go without!! Pretty much fully specced now... But I suppose you only live once and can't take all your money with you!!
    I hope B&O is louder than the voice of your wife :D
    Sandra and jimojameso like this.

Status
    Your very welcome. We like to help others spend there hard earned £'s x
    Veneeringman likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

1st Gear

Status
    Luckily there is no wife but there is a girlfriend that I live with but she is being very reasonable (there must be something she wants or has broken!!!)
    Sandra likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

5th Gear

Status
    Be warned......my new A3 SB cost me a new kitchen!!!!!!!!!!
    Schizophonic and Joetidman like this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI S-line, - Daytona Grey, comfort pack, interior light pack , aluminium roof rails, Audi speakers, folding door mirrors, hill hold, sport suspension, no smoking pack.

1st Gear

Status
    Haha we just bought a new house so hopefully I should be safe on that.... And she just had a new car too so maybe I have done all of the bargaining upfront!!!
    Using Tapatalk

Banned

Status
    You'll be needing ILP too !!!

1st Gear

Status
    ILP?
    Using Tapatalk

Banned

Status
    Interior light pack. Lights up the B & O too apparently there are pics on here somewhere!

1st Gear

Status
    Haha that's already on the list!!
    PilotAudi likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

2nd Gear

Status
    Chrome Gear Knob? an absolute must have !

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlekrapz View Post
    Chrome Gear Knob? an absolute must have !
    Not available in the UK is it?
    Using Tapatalk

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAudi View Post
    Interior light pack. Lights up the B & O too apparently there are pics on here somewhere!
    I've seen mixed massages on ILP and B&O. I had thought ILP was needed but another recent thread said that B&O is lit up anyway. I ordered both anyway, just to be sure.
    PilotAudi and robo1million like this.
    A3 SB S-Line TDi 184PS Quattro S-tronic. Shiraz Red, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Sunroof, LED lights, lots of other stuff.

Banned

Status
    We had to have ILP with Pano roof, great option, have had it on all our 8P Audis. Another option that probably costs very little that should be standard fit on an S3.

1st Gear

Status
    I got both, interested to see pics of b&o lit up please
    Build week 8: S3 SB, S-Tronic, Glacier, SS Seats, Comfort, Park Plus, Camera, Cruise, Tech Pack High, Pano Roof, Keyless, B&O, Pur, Privacy, Black Inlays, LED Light Pack, Through Load, Silver Rails, Folding Mirrors, Pressure Monitor,

Banned

Status
    There are some on here somewhere!

2nd Gear

Status
    Please don't add B&O to your spec, waste of money.

You can have a better audio system fitted from a independent car audio shop for less.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayam View Post
    Please don't add B&O to your spec, waste of money.

You can have a better audio system fitted from a independent car audio shop for less.
    With everything so integrated nowadays, is that still possible?
    A3 SB S-Line TDi 184PS Quattro S-tronic. Shiraz Red, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, B&O, Sunroof, LED lights, lots of other stuff.

6th Gear

Status
    Still interested to hear B&O myself, as the Audi Sound System sounds great to me, and I can't believe the upgrade is worth another £500...

More things you should add though if you haven't already: ACC and Hold Assist. Both get almost universally positive reviews and remarks on here!
    Sport 2.0 TDI 150 Sportback in Scuba Blue, alcantara/leather, advanced key, audi sound system, comfort pack w/ ACC and park assist, deselect sports suspension, auto-dimming & folding door mirrors, electric lumbar support, heated seats, hold assist, non-smoking pack, side & lane assist, reversing camera, storage & luggage pack, tech pack with audi connect, tyre pressure warning, towbar, variable headlight range control, xenon light pack

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Still interested to hear B&O myself, as the Audi Sound System sounds great to me, and I can't believe the upgrade is worth another £500...

More things you should add though if you haven't already: ACC and Hold Assist. Both get almost universally positive reviews and remarks on here!
    I have already specked them both. Literally the only option I don't have now is pano roof.
    cemerson likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

2nd Gear

Status
    Just a quick note - sorry if my remark sounded arrogant or arsy, but it's genuinely my opinion.

To answer snakehips' question yes it is still possible with all the integration although you are correct this poses it's own challenges.

I'm lazy, under paid and over worked but over the Xmas period would like to start my build log in the 8P section, and my £££ is predominantly spent on audio, I'm not too hot on other stuff and the car has most of the things I'd like in an A3.

Robo, the pan roof is like sex above your head lol if you can go for it. When I bought mine used I could find cars with the pan roof and missing other stuff or with the other stuff missing the roof, would have loved one though!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
    Surely the LED lighting round the door speakers is alone worth the extra £500?
    PilotAudi likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    that's car forums for ya mate! you see what other people have and instantly you want it all.

i bought a L200 and wanted to use it as a tarts handbag and keep it nice and clean. i joined the L200 forum and now it has had a suspension lift, AT tyres, rock sliders and a snorkel! :D :D
    Sandra likes this.
    B6 A4 Avant 1.9TDI Sport 130

1st Gear

Status
    Absolutely gutted now, had a call from my sales guy to say he has been on hols all week and having spoken to the ordering team today my order is now locked and he can't add the B&O. TrIed calling Audi Getmany and everything but they don't seem to be able to do anything... Any ideas or will I just have to put up and shut up?
    Using Tapatalk

3rd Gear

Status
    Absolutely gutted now, had a call from my sales guy to say he has been on hols all week and having spoken to the ordering team today my order is now locked and he can't add the B&O. TrIed calling Audi Getmany and everything but they don't seem to be able to do anything... Any ideas or will I just have to put up and shut up?
    I suspect it's a lost cause unless you want to cancel the order and start again which seems extreme
    PilotAudi likes this.
    S3 Saloon S-Tronic. Panther Black. Tech Pack, Super-sports seats, LED Lights, Comfort pack with Adaptive Cruise and parking plus, Folding mirrors, Bang and Olufsen Sound System, Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy glass, Tyre sensor, Boot Mat (Countdown Thread)

Previously 2.0TSi VW Scirocco