I blame everyone on this forum!!!

robo1million

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have finally been convinced and am going back to my dealer again to change my spec to add B&O and I lay all the blame on everyone on this forum that has sung it's praises and said how much of a must have it is. I just can't be the one to go without!! Pretty much fully specced now... But I suppose you only live once and can't take all your money with you!!

Reactions: jimojameso, Richyboyp, Battlekrapz and 3 others
I have finally been convinced and am going back to my dealer again to change my spec to add B&O and I lay all the blame on everyone on this forum that has sung it's praises and said how much of a must have it is. I just can't be the one to go without!! Pretty much fully specced now... But I suppose you only live once and can't take all your money with you!!
I hope B&O is louder than the voice of your wife :D

Reactions: jimojameso and Sandra
Your very welcome. We like to help others spend there hard earned £'s :) x

Reactions: T-800
Luckily there is no wife but there is a girlfriend that I live with but she is being very reasonable (there must be something she wants or has broken!!!)

Reactions: Sandra
Be warned......my new A3 SB cost me a new kitchen!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Joetidman and Schizophonic
Haha we just bought a new house so hopefully I should be safe on that.... And she just had a new car too so maybe I have done all of the bargaining upfront!!!

You'll be needing ILP too !!!

Interior light pack. Lights up the B & O too apparently there are pics on here somewhere!

Interior light pack. Lights up the B & O too apparently there are pics on here somewhere!

I've seen mixed massages on ILP and B&O. I had thought ILP was needed but another recent thread said that B&O is lit up anyway. I ordered both anyway, just to be sure.

Reactions: PilotAudi and robo1million
We had to have ILP with Pano roof, great option, have had it on all our 8P Audis. Another option that probably costs very little that should be standard fit on an S3.

Reactions: the_lecht_rocks and robo1million
I got both, interested to see pics of b&o lit up please

Please don't add B&O to your spec, waste of money.

You can have a better audio system fitted from a independent car audio shop for less.

Please don't add B&O to your spec, waste of money.

You can have a better audio system fitted from a independent car audio shop for less.

With everything so integrated nowadays, is that still possible?

Still interested to hear B&O myself, as the Audi Sound System sounds great to me, and I can't believe the upgrade is worth another £500...

More things you should add though if you haven't already: ACC and Hold Assist. Both get almost universally positive reviews and remarks on here!

Still interested to hear B&O myself, as the Audi Sound System sounds great to me, and I can't believe the upgrade is worth another £500...

More things you should add though if you haven't already: ACC and Hold Assist. Both get almost universally positive reviews and remarks on here!

I have already specked them both. Literally the only option I don't have now is pano roof.

Reactions: cemerson
Just a quick note - sorry if my remark sounded arrogant or arsy, but it's genuinely my opinion.

To answer snakehips' question yes it is still possible with all the integration although you are correct this poses it's own challenges.

I'm lazy, under paid and over worked but over the Xmas period would like to start my build log in the 8P section, and my £££ is predominantly spent on audio, I'm not too hot on other stuff and the car has most of the things I'd like in an A3.

Robo, the pan roof is like sex above your head lol if you can go for it. When I bought mine used I could find cars with the pan roof and missing other stuff or with the other stuff missing the roof, would have loved one though!!

Surely the LED lighting round the door speakers is alone worth the extra £500?

Reactions: PilotAudi

that's car forums for ya mate! you see what other people have and instantly you want it all.

i bought a L200 and wanted to use it as a tarts handbag and keep it nice and clean. i joined the L200 forum and now it has had a suspension lift, AT tyres, rock sliders and a snorkel! :D :D

Reactions: Sandra
Absolutely gutted now, had a call from my sales guy to say he has been on hols all week and having spoken to the ordering team today my order is now locked and he can't add the B&O. TrIed calling Audi Getmany and everything but they don't seem to be able to do anything... Any ideas or will I just have to put up and shut up?

Absolutely gutted now, had a call from my sales guy to say he has been on hols all week and having spoken to the ordering team today my order is now locked and he can't add the B&O. TrIed calling Audi Getmany and everything but they don't seem to be able to do anything... Any ideas or will I just have to put up and shut up?

I suspect it's a lost cause unless you want to cancel the order and start again which seems extreme

Reactions: PilotAudi