Electric seats, any memory feature?

siouxchief

Reaction score
Hi, Myself and my wife will be sharing the driving of our new A3 Sportback and we were wwondering is there any option to have the driver seat automatically adjust depending on what key was used to enter the car for example? The lady in the audi garage mentioned the feature yesterday but was unsure if available on the A3. Reading the brochure I can't see anything regarding to the seats remembering the drivers settings. Anyone shed some light on this please as I'm not gonna pay a lot of money just for electric seats if they can't remember the settings! Cheers

Don't think they do. We have the same problem (I'm 6'8", Ms arad85 is 5' 4")- opted for mechanical as it'll be quicker to change.

What a shame, I tend to drive to the station in the mornings and my wife back so we are always readjusting everything. Bit of a pain having to change it each time. Ah well.

I have an electrically controlled driver's seat in my current A3 and I hoped Audi would add the memory function in the new 8V but unfortunately not.

I'm new to the brand but maybe the A3 Sportback was pitched as a single man's car historically hence not feeling the need to accommodate multiple drivers? Hopefully it will be available at some point if enough people seem to request it.