EPC and the Emission control lights

rookuk

Reaction score
Website
www.victoriacourt.co.uk
After waiting 3 months I picked the car up last Monday, andwhat a fabulous car it is. So a quickspin to the New Forest for lunch, drovebeautifully especially the ACC. Thenafter 50 miles the EPC and the Emission control system lights came on. Stopped the car and to my relief didn’t comeon again, until the next day and then with a vengeance, back to the dealers andstill there now. Audi UKwere contacted and now passed onto Germany, will be contacted lateMonday now with further news. Spendingthe weekend gardeninggg.

Audi in Germanyhas recommended stripping the engine down as they think it may be some cam orcrank shaft or something. Going to be several more days now and might betempted to reject the car, lost all confidence in it. Trouble is will have to wait another 3 months to order another. Or hope the repair goes well and just get on with it. Just to recap only 100 miles on the clock.

After 3 weeks I now have my car back.

Good stuff! What was the issue in the end?

513a

Another view.
In the meantime I had use of a diesel version S line which was very nice but I longed for mine. Audi were very good and kept me posted etc.