Pre handover meeting

sanghera

Reaction score
Hi guys,I wanted to ask you lot about the pre handover meeting you had with your dealers. What was the agenda of this meeting, and what things did you discuss?P.s. What if any questions or arrangements did you make which I should follow.Cheers.

Suggested Agenda1. Date time and place of meeting2. Apologies for Absence3. Coffee and biscuits4. Financial position...come on give us a bit more discount, free service etc.5. Freebies.. Umbrellas, Audi Mugs , Bottle of Bubbly6. Photography requirements7. More coffee8. Inspection9. Take Photos10. More coffee while they fill the tank with fuel (they try to get away with half a tank as per Audi instructions)11. Date time and place of next meeting..E&OE;-)

Reactions: Silky-S3 and sanghera
You forgot AOB. No meeting agenda is complete without AOB..... ;)

Reactions: PilotAudi
Most importan thing at handover...........................

Make sure they put the damn number plates on level and central (mainly aimed at the rear)

You forgot AOB. No meeting agenda is complete without AOB..... ;)
And don't forget AAR - After Action Review or "improvements board " or whatever the latest buzz words for that was a S### meeting how can we make the next one better.

I am the most impatient person in the world when I think people are milking it for no reason other than to make "their" day go quicker but we buy lots of cars for the fleet from the dealer and they streamline it for us so I went down with my fleet manager to pick it up as he was test driving a TTRS he was interested in later plus wanted to see my car so it went kind of like :-We've filled in all the paper work already just sign here, here, here and here.Have you got the tax disc for it, no DVLA do that electronically now and send it later don't worry you wont get stopped and can drive with none for 2 weeks, err ok if you say so.Have some Champagne, thanks a lot i'll throw that in the boot for later.Come outside and we'll show you the car, yep looks undamaged and much like any other car with doors and a steering wheel to me, show me the inside, brief description of how the electric brake etc works, do you know about start stop and all that balls yep what else I take it I start the thing by turning the key here yes? all fine we'll let you get on your way then, how far you got to go today? 280 miles home to Scotland, ok see you later, bye :) Out the door in less than an hour including coffee, result.

Reactions: Joetidman and PilotAudi