Demonstration S3's?

Rick Draper

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any dealers in the North West with S3's available for demonstration? I am in London a bit so that would be a option if somewhere near there has one. Ideally I want to try one with a S-tronic box, either a 5 or a 3 door.I have tried Macclesfield Audi and they were next to useless.

I'm not sure but give Manchester Audi a ring, that's a big garage and normally has a lot of cars.

It's a popular demo car at the moment, in the East Midlands Leicester, Nottingham and derby all have a demo esch

Take a look on Audi.co.uk and search on used cars. I would imagine many demos will have been loosened up nicely by enthusiastic test pilots;-)

Very true pilot but it also begs the question whether the dealer allowed the car, not his or hers, to reach the optimum temperature before being thrashed? I appreciate that they are solid demos but I for one would never consider buying an ex demo especially an S3 and the astronomical asking prices.

Reactions: PilotAudi
Demos are often more expensive than buying new. I for one tend to give them an enthusiastic test drive .

Reactions: Marky142