AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Louay
  • 1 Post By PilotAudi

Thread: Demonstration S3's?

Reverse Gear

Status

Demonstration S3's?

Does anyone know of any dealers in the North West with S3's available for demonstration? I am in London a bit so that would be a option if somewhere near there has one. Ideally I want to try one with a S-tronic box, either a 5 or a 3 door.I have tried Macclesfield Audi and they were next to useless.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I'm not sure but give Manchester Audi a ring, that's a big garage and normally has a lot of cars.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.

Reputation given for the best answer.

5th Gear

Status
    It's a popular demo car at the moment, in the East Midlands Leicester, Nottingham and derby all have a demo esch
    Build Week 1: Panther Black S3 SB S-Tronic, black nappa, anthracite alloys, comfort pack with adaptive cruise and parking plus, active lane assist, adaptive xenons with variable range control and auto high beam, technology package HIGH with connect, B&O, tyre pressure warning, fold/dim/dip/heat mirrors, reversible boot liner, extended mono pur interior, privacy glass, hill hold assist, LED interior light pack, electric lumber support.

6th Gear

Status
    Take a look on Audi.co.uk and search on used cars. I would imagine many demos will have been loosened up nicely by enthusiastic test pilots;-)
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

3rd Gear

Status
    Very true pilot but it also begs the question whether the dealer allowed the car, not his or hers, to reach the optimum temperature before being thrashed? I appreciate that they are solid demos but I for one would never consider buying an ex demo especially an S3 and the astronomical asking prices.
    PilotAudi likes this.

6th Gear

Status
    Demos are often more expensive than buying new. I for one tend to give them an enthusiastic test drive .
    Marky142 likes this.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)