Car finance discount?

siouxchief

Reaction score
Hi,

I have settled on a price for a new 1.4 A3 coming to around 22k. If I now say I will take the finance what kind of further discount would you guys expect is reasonable? Anyone else have examples of discounts for taking the finance in either extra options or a price decrease?

Thanks a lot

Finance discounts usually come in the form of a 'Audi contribution' and the A3 doesn't have any offers on them. Think something like the A4 will get you £1900 if you take finance.

you used to hear of people getting better rates than advertised, but I haven't seen anybody get a further discount for taking finance within the last few years. I stand to be corrected!

Finance discounts usually come in the form of a 'Audi contribution' and the A3 doesn't have any offers on them. Think something like the A4 will get you £1900 if you take finance.

you used to hear of people getting better rates than advertised, but I haven't seen anybody get a further discount for taking finance within the last few years. I stand to be corrected!

A7 last March total 25% discount including finance.

drive the the deal have a number of BE A4's at 25% at the moment.

or:
31.75% on a A8!
AUDI A8 DIESEL SALOON 4.2 TDI Quattro SE Executive LWB 4dr Auto £80,815
Our discounted price just: £55,360

£2125 of the discount is because you take PCP.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
If you pay off pcp quickly keep the discount !

I was hoping for £500-600 discount on the A3 maybe...

Last edited:
And how much discount of this was down to taking the Finance PilotAudi? Also was this an official contribution amount from Audi at the time or did you just ask for it? Im mainly interested in hearing from people who got a Finance discount whilst there was no special offer/contribution running at the time as is the case at the moment, anyone like that out there? Thanks a lot guys

Last edited:
And how much discount of this was down to taking the Finance PilotAudi? Also was this an official contribution amount from Audi at the time or did you just ask for it?Im mainly interested in hearing from people who got a Finance discount whilst there was no special offer/contribution running at the time as is the case at the moment, anyone like that out there?Thanks a lot guys

From memory £3k was the finance related bit. Got about £13k off rrp . No deals I can see on A/S3 as far as I know .

So is the consensus that no current deals = no discount in regards the Finance?

So is the consensus that no current deals = no discount in regards the Finance?

thats what I would say.

As for the A7 finance discount:
The quoted price includes a £4,000 finance deposit contribution which is conditional upon you taking out PCP finance at 6.3% APR Representative over 18-48 months with a minimum deposit of 5%

(edited:wrong quote!)

Last edited: